goog

[WIP] THE RED WATCH aka RCMP mod "slow progress for now"

I do know that Victoria BC police use the rumbler siren -- I found a video of em using it in action

-- but for the rest of the mainland departments, I don't know if any have acquired the rumbler.

The majority of the RCMP uses whelen cencom and smart siren, sometimes pa300 as well. I don't think they bought the rumbler siren for any lower mainland detachments. I might be wrong anyway?

hey everthing is looking good and great vid CFD, i have one ? goog1967 does any of the police and or ems services use the rumbler siren

I do know that Victoria BC police use the rumbler siren -- I found a video of em using it in action

-- but for the rest of the mainland departments, I don't know if any have acquired the rumbler.

The majority of the RCMP uses whelen cencom and smart siren, sometimes pa300 as well. I don't think they bought the rumbler siren for any lower mainland detachments. I might be wrong anyway?

I've never heard a rumbler in any of my travels around the lower mainland,just the sirens CFD mentioned.The Tahoe in the video with the rumbler was sweet.

here's the last police unit,they have a super long name(South Coast British Columbia Transportation Authority Police Service (SCBCTAPS) (commonly referred to as Transit Police Service) so I'll just refer to them as transit police.

the last 2 pics represent every police service in the lower mainland

post-17160-0-63311700-1317720741.jpg

post-17160-0-08307200-1317720743.jpg

post-17160-0-59151300-1317720744.jpg

post-17160-0-21574800-1317720751.jpg

post-17160-0-47488100-1317720753.jpg

here's the last police unit,they have a super long name(South Coast British Columbia Transportation Authority Police Service (SCBCTAPS) (commonly referred to as Transit Police Service) so I'll just refer to them as transit police.

the last 2 pics represent every police service in the lower mainland

Very nice!!

hey goog1967 and CFD im pretty sure that the delta police has hub caps like the west van pd car and are goin on the map next??

mines based off this exact unit,same number and all...you are correct some have caps some don't,out of the 12 pictures on the website 8 had black steel rims

next job will be BC corner van followed by some tec units(tow trucks and a city of Surrey engineer unit) and BCAS personnel then I will start to make a map.

post-17160-0-73901900-1317759374.jpg

mines based off this exact unit,same number and all...you are correct some have caps some don't,out of the 12 pictures on the website 8 had black steel rims

next job will be BC corner van followed by some tec units(tow trucks and a city of Surrey engineer unit) and BCAS personnel then I will start to make a map.

OK because i live pretty close to delta and i always see cv with caps and rarely and one with steel rims

Hey what's the difference of BU and SU on the tops of the police cars. Lol, and how can we use every police unit here?! It's so much! Very very extraordinary.

we want to make it realistic so that's why we included all the units, the RCMP will be based at the station and the others would spawn off map or maybe a smaller station.

BU=Burnaby SU =Surrey RI=Richmond they are usually first 2 letters of the city,it's for RCMP air 1 to keep track of all the lower mainland units

just wondering will you guyz be having right amount of people sitting in a vehicle like there were 6 fireman sitting in firetruck in la mod and but it only fits 4 -5??

I set them to only 4 per truck and 2 for water tender