Ale

The skinning contest!

So it would be the Mercedes Benz?

Look!!!

(I want to make it included with the inside like all my ambulances in the future)

I didn't have any pics of just the sprinter but the TAU (tactical aid unit) is the one I would like to enter :)

Dyson

x

Awsome skins Cpos and Dyson :holdglass: . Really like the other vehicles in your pics Dyson!

Cops, where are your ambulance from??? And where did you get the lightbar(Its relly nice!)

Awsome skins Cpos and Dyson :holdglass: . Really like the other vehicles in your pics Dyson!

Cops, where are your ambulance from??? And where did you get the lightbar(Its relly nice!)

Yeah I've just realised my ambulance is MB so I might try and enter that, hmm haha

Considering the "© Getty Images" in the bottom of that picture (screenshot?), I am not sure that MikeyPI skinned the sprinter himself, and it would be wrong for it to be allowed for that reason.

Otherwise I will go looking for a picture of some form of sprinter and participate in the competition with my picture from the internet :1046275767_ugly:

The ambulance will be a part of my mod (Bondi Beach Australian) and the lightbar is from the Egmond Mod 2.0.

But the light bar must be skinned into red/blue ;)

@Ale

Can I send more screens about the skinning contest or only 1?

I considered putting that on 4chan :D that made me laugh so hard. Anyways... pirate radio, pirate pay, pirates of the carribean... how about... Pirate ambulance? This is the same skin only different shots so you see the whole model. Sorry that the wheels are off, I had to add them and I suck at that.

em42010121321223382.jpg

em42010121321223575.jpg

em42010121321224328.jpg

35757755.png