Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

haha might already have done ;) but yeah good call, stuff like that with practical uses we like :)

The haztac will function as a transport for Hazmat personnel in the mod, we will have a medium duty hazmat truck for more transports and then a heavy duty that will have full decon :).

But yeah all the hazmat guys will be in out of bunker clothes and can change into the hazmat gear on scene, more realistic I think you'll agree :)

And we've also improved the use of the firehouse, we've continued the ability to change out of bunker gear in the house using the jackets on the walls, and Engines can now respond to EMS calls, but can only get EMS bags from the firehouse, you can no longer get EMS bags already on scene, so will have to pick it up before setting off, again just to make the gameplay a bit more interactive with the user rather than easy and simple haha, just little things.

x

haha might already have done ;) but yeah good call, stuff like that with practical uses we like :)

The haztac will function as a transport for Hazmat personnel in the mod, we will have a medium duty hazmat truck for more transports and then a heavy duty that will have full decon :).

But yeah all the hazmat guys will be in out of bunker clothes and can change into the hazmat gear on scene, more realistic I think you'll agree :)

And we've also improved the use of the firehouse, we've continued the ability to change out of bunker gear in the house using the jackets on the walls, and Engines can now respond to EMS calls, but can only get EMS bags from the firehouse, you can no longer get EMS bags already on scene, so will have to pick it up before setting off, again just to make the gameplay a bit more interactive with the user rather than easy and simple haha, just little things.

x

yayyyyyayy

x

That is awesome! I like the interactive firehouse idea, I always wanted that in a mod.

Ok guys we're officially advertising for a lighter.

If interested please PM me with a video of your portfolio.

Any potential lighters must be-

1) Able to keep up with the progress of the mod, so available a reasonable amount of time.

2) Willing to take on a huge amount of work lighting most of the mod.

3) At least a basic understanding of FDNY lights and able to replicate them best possible.

4) No major commitments to other mods, we need someone to join the team, not a freelancer :)

Thanks to anyone who will even consider the task :)

Dyson

x

Thanks to everyone, that has stood by this mod and continued to support us. We know that after taking our less public approach with the development of v2.0.0 people would begin to loose interest with no screens and little info. But today after keeping quiet we've decided to show off the first few things of the new version (updated in post #1) it shows a fraction of the overall units in game, with the return of some old favourites too like Duane and Midtown.

Lots of work has been done so we hope you'll check out our work so far :)

Thanks as always

Dyson

x

Dammit, I knew I should have guessed CPC when you talked about the trucks! I didn't think you guys knew about it though. Not the most famous FDNY trucks out there. GREAT JOB!

Thanks for the comments guys, we reworked everything, but yeah the map seems to run far smoother, but we will be testing the new map with a randomly selected member who has previously been un able to play the map, but more news on that soon!

We've still got gameplay vids, map pics and other units, cant wait to show you guys! We've been keeping quiet for long, it's been hard :)

x

So there will be 5 fire stations and there won't be batallion 8?

I love haz tac and hazmat units!

What is in Yorkville fire station battalion 9 or 10?(Look at first page)

EDIT: Can firefighter treat in haz tac unit too or they can only put on hazmat uniform there?

Edited by Dominik31

Noticed that V2.0 is in progress here, excellent!

Can I ask what it will be? Is it additions to the already released mod, or a more toned down version in an attempt to prevent the major bugs and CTD's that people have been experiencing?

Just looking for a basic overview really! Thanks! Admire the work btw guys!