Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

That's just unlucky, this community is anti-piracy so don't expect anyone to post any links or anything, just buy another copy I guess, or don't it's up to you.

its in my room somewhere lol but where

Have minimum PC requirements been posted for this mod? I know someone else asked earlier but I did not see a response. The times I can actually get the mod to load it up it doesnt last more then two minutes before CTD. This is what my computer is running....

My OS: is Windows 7

Processor: AMD Athlon II X2 2.4Ghz

Memory 599GB free of 683GB

Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430

I have downloaded the latest version but it still doesnt work. I think the problem is every time i hover my mouse over the campaign button it says "The LA mod contains 10 exciting new missions..." When i click on freeplay it will CTD. I have uninstalled LA Mod and EM4 but Manhattan mod still doesn't work. Does anyone have any ides???

Thank You :gruebel:

play the LA MOD guy, it's the same mod.

plenty of houses are unplayable to reach medical emergencies, no dispatch system, firehouses not finished, police stations sucks, times square not finished, it's a copy of LA MOD, no interest, this mod is a shame after such time developing it !

just remember these guys made (they say so) plenty of beta tests before releasing the mod, to avoid issues, but it seems their beta testers were martians. THEY EVEN TRIED TO GET MORE REGISTERED USERS ON THEIR WEBSITE SAYING REGISTERED USER WOULD HAVE HAD THE MOD IN FIRST, THEY ATTRACTED PLENTY OF PEOPLE ON THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE SAYING IT WOULD HAVE ENCOURAGED THE MOD TO BE RELEASED FASTER WHEN REACHING A NUMBER OF "LIKERS"...they wanted to find fame while developing and releasing some pictures and stuff, so that everybody was cheering them, they delayed the mod to enjoy this a maximum, but after releasing the mod they are nobody, only cheaters !

these guys have cheated on you all !

plenty of houses are unplayable to reach medical emergencies, no dispatch system, firehouses not finished, police stations sucks, times squares not finished, it's a copy of LA MOD, no interest, this mod is a shame after such time developing it !

just remember these guys made (they say so) plenty of beta test before releasing the mod, to avoid issues, but it seems their beta testers were martians. THEY EVEN TRIED TO GET MORE REGISTERED USERS ON THEIR WEBSITE SAYING REGISTERED USER WOULD HAVE HAD THE MOD IN FIRST, THEY ATTRACTED PLENTY OF PEOPLE ON THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE SAYING IT WOULD HAVE ENCOURAGED THE MOD TO BE RELEASED FASTER WHEN REACHING A NUMBER OF "LIKERS"...they wanted a personal glory when developing and releasing some pictures and stuff, so that everybody was cheering them, they delayed the mod to enjoy this a maximum, but after releasing the mod they are nobody, only cheaters !

(Mods being super funny as always) That is all.

x

(I am a poopmouth). That is all.

x

even thoe Cursing is bad I agree with you this mod fair enough has some stuff from la mod but it is miles better and its just getting started

Have minimum PC requirements been posted for this mod? I know someone else asked earlier but I did not see a response. The times I can actually get the mod to load it up it doesnt last more then two minutes before CTD. This is what my computer is running....

My OS: is Windows 7

Processor: AMD Athlon II X2 2.4Ghz

Memory 599GB free of 683GB

Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430

Dyson, can you tell me what you think in regards to minumum requirements? If my computer is not up to par for the mod I will need to upgrade it, if its fine I'll just wait for new patches.

I believe that in order to have a good, remotely smooth gameplay with this is to have a clean hard drive with a quad core processor. I played it before going to school the today on my new laptop that has that and it...was...magical!!

plenty of houses are unplayable to reach medical emergencies, no dispatch system, firehouses not finished, police stations sucks, times square not finished, it's a copy of LA MOD, no interest, this mod is a shame after such time developing it !

just remember these guys made (they say so) plenty of beta tests before releasing the mod, to avoid issues, but it seems their beta testers were martians. THEY EVEN TRIED TO GET MORE REGISTERED USERS ON THEIR WEBSITE SAYING REGISTERED USER WOULD HAVE HAD THE MOD IN FIRST, THEY ATTRACTED PLENTY OF PEOPLE ON THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE SAYING IT WOULD HAVE ENCOURAGED THE MOD TO BE RELEASED FASTER WHEN REACHING A NUMBER OF "LIKERS"...they wanted to find fame while developing and releasing some pictures and stuff, so that everybody was cheering them, they delayed the mod to enjoy this a maximum, but after releasing the mod they are nobody, only cheaters !

Yeah cause you definitely know our life story ;) That's exactly what happened

Hey thanks. That was really useful in helping me resolve my problem. But unlike you I actually want to play this mod and support the team. So please next time keep your 'helpful' comments to yourself. :stupid:

Hey guys, this is just a final update from me.

Due to a lack of motivation from both me and Rafael we will be completing no further work on this, nor any other Em4 mods, this is down to both personal and community related things. Personally (and I probably speak on behalf of Rafael too) I believe this mod is about as good as we're ever going to make a mod, so the fact it's been tossed aside as garbage means that we have very little left to offer the community, so I've decided to re-prioritize my effort into other projects, mostly personal ones not based around gaming.

Sorry to the few that have stuck by us, and I've really enjoyed making new friends on this community, some genuinely really nice guys out there, so hope you guys don't all take it personally.

So yeah, I'll still be here, but just as another observer from now on.

Peace

Dyson

x

Hey man. That's a shame. The last time that I checked, there are about 5 groups who have started NY style mods. You have delivered the only playable NY map for this game. You should be proud of that. You have also delivered the only working Seagrave Tower Ladders. Again, you should also be proud. Other mods have great looking models, but in reality, that's all they are is something to look at. In 3-4 years, of all of the proposed NY mods, only 2 have actually come out, and only yours has a NY looking map. You need to look at this wih a sense of pride man.

There are some issues with this game. In my opinion, you guys went a bit too big. That's cool though. It wouldn't be NYC without being over the top. I have gone Into the editor and deleted a bunch of little things, and also edited the traffic and pedestrians. I have eliminated most of the glitches, including the 10-75 and return to HQ glitches. My PC has 4 gigs of RAM, and many times I play while streaming thebravest.com. This is a good fun game. If people want to enjoy it, they will do what I did. It works.

You guys stepped in and delivered a NY mod at the time when the entire community was dying for one. It didnt take you guys five years to do it. In the end be proud, and dont listen to the haters. Especially ones who have never delivered anything, but want to openly criticize your work. That's not worth getting upset about at all. Three years from now we'll still be waiting for their mods....

Thanks for your efforts man. Don't quit. When the dust settles people will begin to understand how good and fun this mod already is. I have.

Hey man. That's a shame. The last time that I checked, there are about 5 groups who have started NY style mods. You have delivered the only playable NY map for this game. You should be proud of that. You have also delivered the only working Seagrave Tower Ladders. Again, you should also be proud. Other mods have great looking models, but in reality, that's all they are is something to look at. In 3-4 years, of all of the proposed NY mods, only 2 have actually come out, and only yours has a NY looking map. You need to look at this wih a sense of pride man.

There are some issues with this game. In my opinion, you guys went a bit too big. That's cool though. It wouldn't be NYC without being over the top. I have gone Into the editor and deleted a bunch of little things, and also edited the traffic and pedestrians. I have eliminated most of the glitches, including the 10-75 and return to HQ glitches. My PC has 4 gigs of RAM, and many times I play while streaming thebravest.com. This is a good fun game. If people want to enjoy it, they will do what I did. It works.

You guys stepped in and delivered a NY mod at the time when the entire community was dying for one. It didnt take you guys five years to do it. In the end be proud, and dont listen to the haters. Especially ones who have never delivered anything, but want to openly criticize your work. That's not worth getting upset about at all. Three years from now we'll still be waiting for their mods....

Thanks for your efforts man. Don't quit. When the dust settles people will begin to understand how good and fun this mod already is. I have.

Thanks for your kind words man, but this isn't just like a petty threat to quit for attention, I'm actually stepping back to work on other things ;)

x

Thanks for your kind words man, but this isn't just like a petty threat to quit for attention, I'm actually stepping back to work on other things ;)

x

That's cool man. Just wanted you to know that guys like me who pushed for this mod haven't cast it aside. We're playing it and enjoying it. Good luck with your new project.

I understand you totally. You made an excellent mod and the most of all the people were first asking about release dates but then complaining about bugs and problems. So I see that is kinda frustrating to guys that worked on this project.

Thank you anyways for the Manhattan mod!

Stuck by you through thick and thin bros. Great GREAT job on this mod! I mean, I couldn't stop playing for about three hours straight guys. That's not normal for me as I'll stop playing a mod after the first hour. Keep on with everything that you do in life guys. From younger generations of modders to the older, more experienced generation, "Go home, we got this."

Here Here!!! Awsome mod guys I to played for hours. Thanks for all your effort and hard work into both mods and to you non- appreciating, complaining shit bags go#%%&*$# yours self with your bull shit opinions, Try making your own mod before you criticize people's hard work. Good luck guys and thanks again. Sorry for using cursive language . Finn Rescue out.

Sorry to hear but please dont group those of us that support, play, and respect your efforts in the same group as those others that ave nothing better to than than hate.