Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Dyson, excuse me for being so insistent ... In which part is the ability to call or activate an alarm?

Have you put a patch or additional map for release? I have seen some maps that are not in the version that I have played for single player or if there a different version for multiple players?

:holdglass:

Dyson, excuse me for being so insistent ... In which part is the ability to call or activate an alarm?

Have you put a patch or additional map for release? I have seen some maps that are not in the version that I have played for single player or if there a different version for multiple players?

:holdglass:

No, all previews have been of the same map, the one released in testing. The alarms are raised by the battalion chief, which then spawns the additional units.

Are the white rotating lights in the building fire alarms?

yes they are and they are a very excellent touch also great work on the tower ladder it looks amazing and i this is off topic of what everyone is talking about now but it has to do with the mod i love the audio that goes when you transmit an alarm 1,2,3 ext and how many stations do you have so far? 3 operational fire stations and 1 not operational yet? and 2 pd stations and 1 hospital i believe right?

As of 20 seconds ago...

Duane

TenHouse

Hell's Kitchen (Rescue 1)

DragonFighters

Midtown

All operational. The last 2 are not filled on startup, but units will return to them if requested.

Even with all these houses, there's still E1 L24 E3 L12 E4 E6 off map reserve.

So yeah..