Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Nope sorry can't have WTC in map for multiple reasons...

a) First of unrealistic, the map is set around 2010 9 years after the WTC collapse, showing a lot of memorials to 9/11.

b) May raise some ethical issues which I'd prefer to just be an extension of the mod in a mission :)

c) The area of map dedicated to GZ is nowhere big enough to hold all the buildings.

So I'm sorry for kinda just saying no, but it's not part of the freeplay sorry :P

And besides I think it'll be better to have a mission with it on, then freeplay without it, so you have the permanent scar, just as New Yorkers do... :)

Nope sorry can't have WTC in map for multiple reasons...

a) First of unrealistic, the map is set around 2010 9 years after the WTC collapse, showing a lot of memorials to 9/11.

b) May raise some ethical issues which I'd prefer to just be an extension of the mod in a mission :)

c) The area of map dedicated to GZ is nowhere big enough to hold all the buildings.

So I'm sorry for kinda just saying no, but it's not part of the freeplay sorry :P

And besides I think it'll be better to have a mission with it on, then freeplay without it, so you have the permanent scar, just as New Yorkers do... :)

Dyson, but you can make WTC Memorial right?

It will be really cool!

So will these be in this comming version or in future versions?

Everything we are showing will be in the next version of the Manhattan Modification.

I've also downloaded the camera hack and it doesn't work. great buildings

I'll look into the hack then, might be because I uploaded my own, which would be specific to my operating system and game.

Made me smile :')

Dyson, but you can make WTC Memorial right?

It will be really cool!

there will certainly be one, the size and scale depends on what Rafael is up for modelling :)

Im hoping to replace ground zero with the towers instead. Only 2 Stations.

Shot of the Empire State Building almost finished. Map progress the city goes on and on and on

EM42011-09-1110-46-37-25.png

Its perfect it looks just like that no need to finish it

Very nice! Oh will the ambulances still be at the station or will they be called off of the map? If so great job! I plan on changing some of the voices in that ALS BLS ambulance thing so when I'm done, I'll pass it on to you.

YES, WE SEE THAT NOW DUH! LOL JK

i WANNA SEE THIS MOD OUT NOW!!!! HAHA, take your time guys and great work. Um, who's the scripter for this mod? I would like to ask him/her a question.

great video i'd like to watch more that videos

More to come ;)

I like the Video. I make a link to NRW ;)

Sweet man, and thanks! Greetz from NRW

I really like the video, and CONGRATS ON BEING STANDALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! We're really happy to now be a standalone!

i got a question hoow do i install your ny submod i noticed the la mod foler found in download is 2.0 my version is 2.1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zogg-aLpZHk

excellent tutorial :)