Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

It would be more realistic see command and communications centers parked on the street and maybe technical units.

In the bronx, how would you use them in game? They seem rather OTT for basic fires and road crashes and the occasional hazmat op :P

a bunch of construction areas in the middle of the streets like you had before. good work, keep it up

I'm afraid to contradict this, I like the streets to be clear so I can set up my own incidents without things in the way. As many RTC's as you can put in would be great. Also, more open houses would be cool.

The OC-D

Well! How about that, Dyson. I like it a lot, and needless to say, the fire truck looks just fine, the bumper will just need some polishing and that will get the truck back in service, in a jiffy.

And for the sorry sucker wrapped around the tree, and whomever was operating it. It's fun to watch them play together.

See you in THIS space, tomorrow. :holdglass:

Well! How about that, Dyson. I like it a lot, and needless to say, the fire truck looks just fine, the bumper will just need some polishing and that will get the truck back in service, in a jiffy.

And for the sorry sucker wrapped around the tree, and whomever was operating it. It's fun to watch them play together.

See you in THIS space, tomorrow. :holdglass:

haha, how goes those lights? :P I'll send you an early beta soon to take a look, think I've removed all known bugs :D

In the bronx, how would you use them in game? They seem rather OTT for basic fires and road crashes and the occasional hazmat op :P

They could be like the FBI or SWAT command center, that can be bought a police officer or with scripts to call a patrol car (just a suggestion), so parked in streets can do the function of the police station, but mobile.

They could be like the FBI or SWAT command center, that can be bought a police officer or with scripts to call a patrol car (just a suggestion), so parked in streets can do the function of the police station, but mobile.

loldev.gif no there wont be any unit like that

In your NY Mod, you have police car park at station. When you click on them nothing come up. What I was asking in your new mod are the police car park at station able to go to calls?

No they will still be unusable, they are off duty and just there for 'looks'

Thats the one ;P

As for the idea, It's a siren module. Basically, all it is, is four siren buttons instead of 1. These siren buttons act just like the standard LA mod one in the sence you press once to turn on and another off. The idea of this is sirens will have individual functions. There are four awesome sirens in real life that can be used for the sounds which I will provide if you go ahead with this idea. This is what they do:

Siren one would be just default - This saves time editing the auto siren button too.

Siren two will force cars in the cops radius pull over to the side of the road like in real life, and resume after the cop has passed.

Siren three will force all cars in the cops radius to stop moving completely.

Siren four will force all traffic lights ahead of the cop to change green like real life sensors.

Is the tape crashing issue fixed?

And can you make it possible for all the police vehicles to have the tape, then just the SWAT truck.

Thats the one ;P

As for the idea, It's a siren module. Basically, all it is, is four siren buttons instead of 1. These siren buttons act just like the standard LA mod one in the sence you press once to turn on and another off. The idea of this is sirens will have individual functions. There are four awesome sirens in real life that can be used for the sounds which I will provide if you go ahead with this idea. This is what they do:

Siren one would be just default - This saves time editing the auto siren button too.

Siren two will force cars in the cops radius pull over to the side of the road like in real life, and resume after the cop has passed.

Siren three will force all cars in the cops radius to stop moving completely.

Siren four will force all traffic lights ahead of the cop to change green like real life sensors.

Does that work? That sounds really neat! That would require a bit of scripting though wouldn't it and increase the possibility of mash ups?

Does that work? That sounds really neat! That would require a bit of scripting though wouldn't it and increase the possibility of mash ups?

Thanks for your feedback. I think it would be awesome. You could do it in real life. I'm not saying the sirens do it, but a horn mainly means move in real life, and if he/she just wants the traffic to stop so he/she can pass, he/she just goes fast. It's only that idea put into a siren format. Or you can imagine the cop is saying "Move It! Move It!" via the built-in-the-lightbar megaphone. If Dyson cannot do it, I'm gonna' pay someone for a private release. I'm looking forward to the tape too.