Guest emergency captain

Lego

Guest emergency captain

Ha! Every single set that I have has had some kind of edit done to it. UPDATE: I just got the 4WD Hore Trailer thing. It's now a police unit! :happy:

this is lego for advanced builders:

Not really.

This is advanced: click

The aircraft carrier USS Harry S. Truman which is made from 200,000 lego Bricks, 16.4 Feet long, movable elevators and radar dishes, electric lights on the flight deck, in the hangar, and inside the aircraft and motorized catapult. To view more of Lego Aircraft Carrier photos: brickshelf.com

Not really.

The aircraft carrier USS Harry S. Truman which is made from 200,000 lego Bricks, 16.4 Feet long, movable elevators and radar dishes, electric lights on the flight deck, in the hangar, and inside the aircraft and motorized catapult. To view more of Lego Aircraft Carrier photos: brickshelf.com

That is amazing! I wonder how much it weighs

Not really.

I take it back with shame :blush: because the gun I showed you is nothing with that ship

that's amazing

I...I don't have anything to say

I'm speakless....

well i have around 10 000 lego pieces!

I AM A LEGO FAN!

i build cretions by my self! ;) (most police cars,ambulances and fire trucks and things like that!)

Guest emergency captain

Hoppah, that is the biggest Lego set I have seen in my entire life. Wonder how many pieces that took. And yes, It's easy to understand. I said Hore, but meant horse. :grinsevil: