Guest emergency captain

Lego

Out of what? Plus, do you think that the ST. Lego engine would fit in the city fire station (not the new one, but the one right before it)? I think it will, but if not, I'll just make an imagenary bay like I already did. Or would it fit in the 1930s station... :idee:

Guest emergency captain

Out of what? Plus, do you think that the ST. Lego engine would fit in the city fire station (not the new one, but the one right before it)? I think it will, but if not, I'll just make an imagenary bay like I already did. Or would it fit in the 1930s station... :idee:

Not a chance

Cool. I just bought some shoelaces to use as hose. BTW, emergency captain, how did you send the email to order your St. Lego fire truck? I tried sending it from the site, but it made me go through all this stuff about making a new account! I sent it from my email from Comcast, it worked, but it's been a week and I didn't recieve an order form yet. :WTF:

Guest emergency captain

Cool. I just bought some shoelaces to use as hose. BTW, emergency captain, how did you send the email to order your St. Lego fire truck? I tried sending it from the site, but it made me go through all this stuff about making a new account! I sent it from my email from Comcast, it worked, but it's been a week and I didn't recieve an order form yet. :WTF:

I just sent an email asking for a form and I sent you a gamertag on xbox.

Did you send it from the site? I click "SEND" and this new page comes up asking me to create a new email account! :nixweiss: I'll accept your friend request when my bro gets off. He hogs the Xbox. :P

PS: How long did it take until you got the order form? I sent an email a week ago and still haven't gottan a reply. I tried sending another one. Again, these are sent from Comcast.com. I just copy/pasted the "admin@stlego..." stuff into my "To" section when I clicked "Email" on the website. :schreiben:

The Village of Lego Park FD and police, currently service the village of lego park and the Rebel Alliance base, just out side the parks limits.

Engine 119

post-4718-065631900 1279561096_thumb.jpg

post-4718-092353500 1279561121_thumb.jpg

Village PD

post-4718-052073800 1279561155_thumb.jpg

PD HQ

post-4718-055589300 1279561166_thumb.jpg

Station 51 with Engine and Squad 51

post-4718-001415100 1279561237_thumb.jpg

Station 24 with Engine, Medic, and Ladder 24, and Battalion 2 Also houses Wildfire Heli crew

post-4718-093720300 1279561297_thumb.jpg

Medflight 1

post-4718-009808400 1279561362_thumb.jpg

Boat 119 with DART 2

post-4718-038396100 1279561385_thumb.jpg

Cool! I just went to Legoland in Chicago yesterday and got a couple cars, the Apple Tree House, and an exclusive City House. My brother got the new firestaion, and he LOVES IT!! We've been fighting fires and stuff like the whole time we were playing. :happy:

Haha, I'm sure I could find that and my old N64 somewhere in my attic. Hearing that music again makes my want to get it out and play it again.

HAHA!!! omg, I wish I still had my N64. I was playing Starcraft 2 and I leaned to far back in my chair and landed hand and face first into the 1932 firestation, cut up my hand and my feet.

Guest emergency captain

HAHA!!! omg, I wish I still had my N64. I was playing Starcraft 2 and I leaned to far back in my chair and landed hand and face first into the 1932 firestation, cut up my hand and my feet.

:ohm