Guest emergency captain

Lego

Guest emergency captain

I have that. Although I took the trailer apart. Like last month, I was making a helicopter accident andI threw down a helicopter, a piece flew over to my old fashioned train set and hit the switch, Vrrrrrooooom, the train went crashing, falling, breaking off the table in reverse. I want BrickArms. Check out Brickmania.com. They have cool custom models you can buy!

Om my! My dad is doing the same! We're gonna have a hot tub and gym!

IN YOUR BASEMENT?? We're gonna have a weight set, but not a hot tub! :dry: What kindof house do you live in? We live on the prettiest block in our neighborhood! The town next to me has all the huge $800K homes and stuff. BTW, my brother moved his Legos out of my room, so now I have a whole bunch of space! :happy:

Guest emergency captain
:1046275767_ugly: I have a simple schedule. Every week I switch. If I'm with my Dad, I go see my mom on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4-8 and switch weeks on friday at 400. And do the opposite and keep switching. Now BTT!

*TONES* Engine 24, Squad 2 (the 4x4 pickup), Engine 26, PC 01. Respond to a truck fire on the corner of Prius Dr. The man is out and away from the vehicle. There are no injuries. What's inside the truck is unknown. We will request a tow as needed. *TONES* :prop:

I've got a big one! :D

Light Force 1 Additional (E26, L84, Rescue 26), Squad 2, Batt. 1, ALS 1, Medic 2, Fireboat and Coast Gaurd, respond to a mutual aid structure fire in Lego Town (my little bro's city). The CG HQ is on fire, and the boat later caught on fire in the water. Respond Code 3.

TRUCK FIRE REPORT (8/20/10):

Units on scene: Engine 26, 24, Squad 2, PC 01, Tow Truck.

Injuries: None.

Report: All units worked efficiantly. Within 5 mins, E24 and E26 both had a line each on the fire. PC 01 secured the scene and controled traffic. Squad 2 didn't really do anything; was just there in case of needed suppport. Tow was needed and the scene was cleared. No injuries. -END

Guest emergency captain

My City. My Pieces

BCPD

Failure To Yield

Medic 2

Battalion 1

Truck 1

Responding

Down Town

Rescue 1

Rescue 2

Reserve Unit

Water 1

Truck 2

Truck 2 Back

City Crew and Civil Defense Area

Down Town 1

Down Town 2

BCPD: First Precinct

Main Street

Medic 1

Support 1

Truck 3

Tanker 1

Beautiful (New) Engine 5

Station 3

Bus Accident

Burning Roof

Blurry Down Town

More Down Town

Hospital

City's Trademarked Hula Girl

BCPD

Station 1

Station 2/Rescue House

Sorry for the blurry ones. I have got a TERRIBLE camera. I like it only because it works... **Tones** Engine 5, rescue (all house), tanker 1, battalion 1, medics 1,2,salvage 8 respond to 185 Octan Street, we have a tractor trailer containing heavy supplies of deadly and hazardous chemicals turned over into street with fire and explosions, at least two injuries on scene. Please Respond!

You've got a lot of the old peices. How'd you get all of those ladder pieces? And where'd you get that yellow flatbed truck. I don't have a train in my city, but I have the town plan, garage, those exclusive 3 story connecting buildings (the 30's fire station and stuff) and many other buildings. I want the beach house, and that home with the red roof. Plus, I want some other biuldings that are just cool. I have smoke too. I just colored a plate with black/grey oil pastels and rubbred the cotton balls in the oil. It makes cool smoke, but I need to make more. :cool: