Guest emergency captain

Lego

Guest emergency captain

If you read the spoiler in Hoppah's post it says how many bricks were used.

200,000 lego bricks were used to make it.

That doesn't seem like a lot.

Guest emergency captain

I went to the Lego floor in the Times Square ToysRus. They had a life size Crystler builbing, Empire State building, Statue Of Liberty, some hotel, the Ghostbusters Fire Station, and some other things. It was amazing!

Guest dionissimus

I went to the Lego floor in the Times Square ToysRus. They had a life size Crystler builbing, Empire State building, Statue Of Liberty, some hotel, the Ghostbusters Fire Station, and some other things. It was amazing!

Life size, eh? Now, that would be something... see the video

. Nothe: this video is NOT about lego, but at some point it starts to look much like one. Pixels, I know...

And, since I finally chose to involve myself with this thread, stand by for my sons (and mine! yeah!) lego pics. It might not be much, but I'll post : )

Guest emergency captain

Brickford City, we have a three story apartment building in at Lego Woods Apartment. Code three structure fire. Engine one, rescue and battalion 1, truck 1, and medic 4 response.

Guest emergency captain

The bomb blew up, but only the arsonist died... Only had Ladder 7 and my fire boat to put out the fire on the beach.

Did you just say a beach?????? Let's see some pictures.

Guest emergency captain

Interesting. One time, I had a tractor trailer driving down the street. A sports car was driving down too. Go ahead, guess.

Guest emergency captain

That's a good idea. I don't have a Hazmat truck, but I have a Hazmat officer that rides in a car that says Hazmat. :blush:

Good enough, right? :nixweiss:

Guest emergency captain

well, i like lego emergency vehicles :P i have built 2 NYPD Cars, 2 Engines 1 ladder 1 ambulance and 1 firestation. it looks pretty nice.

pictures?