Guest emergency captain

Lego

Cool. Sounds like something my brother would build. :P

Emergency Report: Fall Victim (8/27/10)

Units: BLS Engine 26, BLS Medic 2.

Report: The man was transported okay. Nothing but a sprained ankle. He will be released from the hospital today.

*TONES* Engine 24, PC 01, Heavy Tow Truck, respond for an overturned truck trailer on the corner of Cliffside Dr. No flammable materials or victims. 1 lane open. *TONES*

Emergency Report: Overturned Trailer (8/28/10)

Units: ALS Engine 24, PC 01, Heavy Tow Truck.

Report: PC 01 closed off the right lane before any units arrived. The driver was turning too fast and the trailer flipped over, blocking 1 lane. E24 was there just in case anything caught fire. The Tow Truck flipped the trailer over, and was re-attached to the truck. It was driven away with no major damage.

Since it's been at least 2 days since my last post, I can double post! Recent incidents:

Emergency Report: Terrorist attack at the seaport. (9/19/10)

Units: LCPD MCC, SWAT, PD Cheif, PCs 1 and 2. ALS 1 and Squad 02 were on standby on scene just in case. Legoville PD also responded.

Report: LCPD secured the scene and disscussed a plan while Legoville PD engaged in a firefight with the terrorists and arrested the remaining ones. 1 terrorist died and some others were injured, but no units were injured in the attack.

*TONES* Engine 24, Tower 12, ALS 1, BLS 2, Medic 1, PCs 1 and 2, Rescue 26, respond for a bus/garbage truck accident on Windbreeze Dr. The RP resported smoke and all victims still trapped. *TONES* :grinsevil:

post-16958-0-38385900-1295194839_thumb.j

The Guy discontinnued his MP5s, But the greatest lego combo for a Swat team is...

Commander: Mondern Combat Helmet, M4 and M84 Stun Genade

Sniper: Lego Brand Baseball Cap, M21 Siper Rifle, M1911 .45 Cal handgan, Bipod and Monopod

SWAT 1: Mondern Combat Helmet, M4 and lego brand megaphone

SWAT 2: Mondern Combat Helmet, M47 Tactical Shotgun and Ammo clip

I got some Legos for Chrsitmas like the Grand Emporium, and I have BrickArms already. Here's some models I made in a Lego CAD program called LDraw. It's free and easy once you get the hang of it. I'm hoping to order the pieces and build these rigs in the future. :happy:

I have a city called Falls Lego, but now I have a lot of of things destroyed and I´m rebuilding most things, I have the Grand Emporium, the special of the 50 years, farm, some buildings, fire station (I´m rebuild it and all the fire dept.) with a ladder, fire truck, pick up, 4x4, ambulance poorly constructed; a truck that I don´t know if build an ambulance, a battalion chief car or engineer car with it. I have coast guard base with helicopter, ship and truck, another ship that sometimes is a rescue ship and other times military and spy ship. I also have police station with some cars, a van and a 89 crown victoria or something similar. I have three or four men army, a small forest, harbour and train. I want buy the Fire brigade to put there the HazMat company.

And I have other lego desing program, Lego digital designer, with vehicles designed :)

I have Lego Digital Designer too, but LDraw gives you more peices and options. Like they have all the old ladders and doors and stuff that you need to make the fire trucks. ;)

I´m going to download it now :)

Other thing, my city lately looks like after a nuclear explosion.

I have Lego Digital Designer too, but LDraw gives you more peices and options. Like they have all the old ladders and doors and stuff that you need to make the fire trucks. ;)

I know LDraw has all the older parts, and other parts like the roll-up doors (which don't really roll up), but you can still make fire trucks with LDD.

I downloaded it but the program nedeed lot of programs to work so finally I didn´t install it, and I don´t know if I downloaded from the correct site because in the page of the program there were lt of things to download. So I will follow designing in the LDD.

Exactly. There's a site called brinklink.com and it's like a Lego Ebay. The guy from Lego Twp. Fire uses it and he builds a lot. His stations are awesome, but for some reason, there are no pics on his site, they're just the red X.s... :redcross: