FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

It looks amazing. I would suggest that if you are also doing a model of the new tower ladders, you should do engine 81, because they're in the same house as ladder 46, which just received a 2010 Segrave marauder II tower ladder, making them the first house to have both the new model ladder and engine.

so since none of the present companies have that rig, that means new company?

FTW TUT said that they'll think of the lucky company to put this with.

I don't know if this question has been asked, but will this mod have an installer? I really hope so. I'm terrible with files and replacing scripts manually.

Thanks guys and great work.

-Gabe

I believe they will have one. If they don't you can easily ask for help by anyone. But I believe they did state in their last topic, that there will be a mod installer.

So guys, something new from me/us...

Surprise 1

Surprise 2

It's a "Prototype Model", that means... its not finished with all of its details... you'll get a Screen of the finished truck next week, when i've decided which CO is the lucky one to be included in our mod with this model ;)

This is absolutely amazing!

It has to be one of the best models for this gamesmile.gif All the models in this mod are!

Keep up the great work.

Guest Francis

Francis will bully you.

I already did.

@okonor911: You already have two warnings for the same reason and you've got a new one today. The rules did not change even if your last visit was a long while ago.

Guest ToaDster

That a boy Francis. I learned to respect Francis after he beat my butt :1046276372_bawling: multiple times.

Anyways more pics of the engines over the weekend would be awsome. This week is my highschool graduation week. :smoke:

That a boy Francis. I learned to respect Francis after he beat my butt :1046276372_bawling: multiple times.

Anyways more pics of the engines over the weekend would be awsome. This week is my highschool graduation week. :smoke:

It tool you a while.. Respect all staff :) I remember that.

But yea.

FTW TUT, will there be more emergencies that'll make us yse firefighters with SCBA on? Dunno if it's been answered or not, but if you give us a quick explination or teaser, I'd appreciate it greatly. Or Tim whoever gets this first ;)

It tool you a while.. Respect all staff :) I remember that.

But yea.

FTW TUT, will there be more emergencies that'll make us yse firefighters with SCBA on? Dunno if it's been answered or not, but if you give us a quick explination or teaser, I'd appreciate it greatly. Or Tim whoever gets this first ;)

it has been answered by firefighter like two pages ago. they cant add anymore because it is hard coded into the game or something like that. take a look at this.

That's all their is in this mod, freeplay. You can't change that, the game is hard coded to just light a random thing on fire when the fire event comes up. That's why the game'll tell you there's an electrical fire, and it's a tree on fire.

i hope that answers your question steve

Guest Francis

it has been answered by firefighter like two pages ago. they cant add anymore because it is hard coded into the game or something like that. take a look at this.

Well firefighter111 was wrong so I guess it doesn't answer his question.

@Steve: They said they added roof ventilation, so I guess you'll need to have SCBA for that too.

So guys, something new from me/us...

Surprise 1

Surprise 2

It's a "Prototype Model", that means... its not finished with all of its details... you'll get a Screen of the finished truck next week, when i've decided which CO is the lucky one to be included in our mod with this model ;)

Awesome model but i thought you guys were all done with the vehicles already?

I don't know if this question has been asked, but will this mod have an installer? I really hope so. I'm terrible with files and replacing scripts manually.

Thanks guys and great work.

-Gabe

Every MOD has an installer,that i have seen, its just submods that do not have installers requiring you to cut and paste, and all that fun stuff.

Well from the sounds of it, there are ways to work around hard coded restrictions.

in reply about the SCBA thing, if you create a fire in an enterable building and place on it a restriction trigger so that if anyone with SCBA enters and the fire is still going, health will decrease.. Look at mission 2 :)

Might have to look into that, thanks!