FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

I have an idea for a call. Say there was a window washer. He was on a high scaffolding ahnging from a building. He has an injurie and the tower goes to get him. Just an idea!

You wouldn't use a tower ladder in that situation, it would be a rope rescue. If you were going to use a tower, you'd have to send a couple of people down on ropes anyway to secure the scaffolding, so why not just have them bring him down if they're already set up?

Guest dm155

I have a rough idea of what it is but I'm

not sure.

I believe Its for setting up units? I'm not sure.

ok cool. This mod sounds very complex an awesome. Every sine I found EM4 I have loved it. I am pumped for NY Mod

Guest Brian123

Hows the map progress coming along ? Have you finished adding building and texture ? Or are you working on scripts and that at this point ? Just thought id ask lol :)

FF111 is right, in NYC Rescue 1 would perform a rope rescue , bring the victim, excuse me patient, on to their system, and bring them up to the roof, or whatever floor they choose, no tower would be involved. Except as traffic control.

It doesn't necessarily have to be Rescue 1, it could be any of the FDNY SOC companies or an NYPD ESU team.

It doesn't necessarily have to be Rescue 1, it could be any of the FDNY SOC companies or an NYPD ESU team.

In FDNY Rescue 1 is trained to the advanced level of rope rescue due to thier response area, however all rescue companies do recieve rope rescue training, it is not to the extent that R1 goes through.

Guest NIBoy

Is freeplay going to be similar to the LA Mod were police cars and ambulances can patrol the ciy and fire trucks return to the stations and be controled with the control panel for deployment (eg setting the alarm of instead of manually filling the fire Trucks.) :Oo