Newfoundking

St. John's Modification [WIP]

Well, by most people on this island, it's referred to as RCAF still instead of air force, or CFAC or whatever other names there are for it. Therefore I chose the local name for it still instead of the official name...

Twas not an error on my part, more of an intentional mis-naming

I was wrong about the c-5 part sorry about that thought it was one cuz it's a jet not propeller the c5 has the T shaped tail being the aviation freak I am I'll find the right plane name the model looks good though has it got skin yet?

Closest thing I know that matches the model is a an124 that the Russians use but it is a em mod not a flight sim mod so doesn't really matter for sure it's not a c130 they have propellers

Correct. The Lockheed C-130 Hercules runs props.

However, NFK, You're skin looks absolutely amazing. If you're looking for the correct, or rather, the closest designation for the plane, it seems to me like its a VERY close replica of a CP-140 Aurora. The Aurora is simply an updated version of the C-130. Wonderful aircraft really, long range.. AIRCOM is using them more and more frequently now.. they've got ASW, MedEvac, LRT and SaR capabilities...

Also, just a request/question... are we likely to see any Canadian Forces Search and Rescue Labradors? That'd be SWEET! lol

GREAT job on the mod! Glad to see somethin' coming from the True North Strong and Free (and cold). lol

Well, I've got some better news, since Mikey doesn't have much of a life, and he basically models all day, I've talked him into working on a deadline.. He's agreed to roll out one model a day for me, and judging by what I want in V1, we should be ready by this time next week!

What happened to this?

Maybe...... haha nah. I was luaghing since it was a joke but sad since it didn't mean what it said. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa!!! I'm just saying, this mod will be awesome and I'm loving that chevy ambulance.

Maybe...... haha nah. I was luaghing since it was a joke but sad since it didn't mean what it said. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa!!! I'm just saying, this mod will be awesome and I'm loving that chevy ambulance.

Alright well no offense but I just kinda had the impression since you seem to laugh in all your replies ;) I know plenty of people who seems to be high when they're on forums (once been admin in a SA-MP community with most guys smoking weed), and well, they laugh at everything :P

Anyway, to remain on the topic, I would like to give some feedback to Newfoundking;

I like the Chevy ambulance indeed, it looks great. About the undercover Charger, will you add a little LED panel or a LED light on the skin nearby/on the windshield? It adds a lot to a vehicle making lights visible in the windows. :)