Newfoundking

St. John's Modification [WIP]

I'll be the first to Announce with the start of a New month in Newfoundland, the start of a brand new mod.. The St. John's Mod.

This will feature all the emergency services in St. John's Newfoundland. The oldest city in this side of the world.

RNC

286pic.png

276pic.png

Eastern Health

M10pic.png

Federal Agencies

SirWilfredGrenfell.png

RCAFC-130.png

City of St. John's Municpal Department

CSJEngineer0724l.png

In action shots

M10Onscene.png

276trafficstop.png

286arrestdrugs.png

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. Model credits go partially to MikeyPI

Well, I've got some better news, since Mikey doesn't have much of a life, and he basically models all day, I've talked him into working on a deadline.. He's agreed to roll out one model a day for me, and judging by what I want in V1, we should be ready by this time next week!

I think we agreed on the cherry picker ladder for Saturday... Like the one I showed you in

.. I know that's a lotta testing though, so we might have to delay it to Sunday or maybe even Monday.

What did we agree upon for Tomorrow? Was it a coroner van or were we going to unveil the other things we have? ;)

look at my post time and date. Its an april fools joke. Theres no way on this planet Mike would make me a mod in a week! Had you fooled! :) Though I am making a mod.. Also i wont issue a warning for the person asking for a download because of its nature as an april fools joke

=)

No way can I manage that type of record without every base in 100% done before hand.. Even at my best I can do one new model a week, and that rarely happens due to time.

Was a semi-cruel April Fool's joke, but we are both working on mods separately so never you guys worry, you will eventually get two new mods (the cars were reskinned from my mod by NFK, I did not even do the reskins) :holdglass: He is working on his and I'm working on mine but for the purpose of April 1 he needed a loaner=)

UV map was for my mod he just hurried up and tossed on a skin for the sake of putting on the least effort possible to see if anyone would comment about the writing being skewed.. My mod's ambulance has the writing on there differently than his text fit=)

See this was just proof all you guys are suck ups, and most of what you say isn't legit good jobs, it's just the fake ones to keep us going... Anyways, all that will be fixed more than likely. I wanted to see who was the biggest suckups here :P so I put in the least effort possible but enough so that it'd still be similar XD

It worked.

Honestly, I actually think the ambulance looks Better than most other skins on here. Also it was posted 9:35 my time. I'm depressed now :P