Newfoundking

St. John's Modification [WIP]

Aim for C

That's St. John's.. Oldest city on this side of the planet :)

You mean "This side of the planet north of Illinois" according to Wikipedia :P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_North_American_cities_by_year_of_foundation

L'Anse Aux Meadows which Wikipedia lists before St. John's is more a settlement than a city so I'll give you that one :cheers-mate:

I am, I've just been getting skimpy with updates for you guys.. Let's see, last thing I showed you was the Rescue 42 and a firefighter and an RNC slicktop impala right? Well the impala is fictional, I spent a day or so last week down at Fort Townsend (I usually spend time either at the TRU centre or a satellite office) and there are NO slicktop IMPALAs on staff right now, at least not of that model year. Well I will be keeping the impala, possibly adding the older model of it too, however I am working on a lightbar for the impalas, as well as a dodge charger. Problem is, RNC uses custom lightbars on their units, so it's rather hard to find models, or even pictures, so I have to do all the work myself for that.

Since then I've thrown together a male and female RNC officer, in vest and in jacket, so that's four RNC people, as well as started work on the forensics van, which I will be having the profiler to be sent in (mainly for the missing persons investigations in deluxe mode)

I haven't touched the SJRFD lately, though I think I'll get around to doing the Chief car, and possibly the engine sometime in the future... Oh and the firefighters wear can SCBA too now, just sayin ;)

The St John's public works department now has an engineer and van, which will function like the regular emergency 4 engineer and his pickup.

And for EMS, I will be starting the ambulance soon, and I have paramedics thrown together now, just waiting for a transport vehicle..

In the near future I plan on starting two things. The TRU team, and some scripting work, so I can have a fire station on the map.

Any questions regarding work I'm doing, what something is, or anything to do with St. John's emergency stuff can be asked here, and I will answer it. And yes for those of you wondering, if Emergency 2012 is modable and it will work decent on my computer, I will probably carry this mod over to that game.. But that's future stuff to worry about.

Alright, well I'll reveal three pictures now, just cause I am in a good mood.

SirWilfredGrenfell.png?t=1275871730

The Sir Wilfred Grenfell is a Canadian Coast guard ship based in the Coast Guard dock in the St. John's Harbour. The actual ship has about 4 or 5 cannons on top of the cabin, however the game will not allow this. This is the Emergency 4 version

RCAFC-130.png

This is a little reskin of the Transaid.. I didn't like the base game skin, so I changed it :)

CSJEngineer0724l.png?t=1275871485

CSJ truck with engineer :)

Guest Francis

This was actually supposed to be a joke. But then he decided to really release his modification to the public. It was an hidden project at first. But then again, he wanted people to think he wouldn't release it by putting such an April fools joke. Yet he dropped his idea and told the public. :)