Newfoundking

St. John's Modification [WIP]

However, NFK, You're skin looks absolutely amazing. If you're looking for the correct, or rather, the closest designation for the plane, it seems to me like its a VERY close replica of a CP-140 Aurora. The Aurora is simply an updated version of the C-130. Wonderful aircraft really, long range.. AIRCOM is using them more and more frequently now.. they've got ASW, MedEvac, LRT and SaR capabilities...

Also, just a request/question... are we likely to see any Canadian Forces Search and Rescue Labradors? That'd be SWEET! lol

GREAT job on the mod! Glad to see somethin' coming from the True North Strong and Free (and cold). lol

I didn't really care to change much about it, since the plane will be used for three maybe four missions and maybe two if I make it into mine, so spending all that time on background props is useless in my opion. As for labradors, depends if someone makes me one. I hate helicopter models with a passion, so I avoid like the plague.

What happened to this?

It was an aprils fool.

USELESS OFFTOPIC CRAP ;)

Anyway, to remain on the topic, I would like to give some feedback to Newfoundking;

I like the Chevy ambulance indeed, it looks great. About the undercover Charger, will you add a little LED panel or a LED light on the skin nearby/on the windshield? It adds a lot to a vehicle making lights visible in the windows. :)

The right side of the car has the five little rectangles as it appears on the real life one it's modelled after.. It is only on the one side, and I'm just gonna say this, the visor lights lower the roof 4 inches.. I'm only 6 foot and I hit my head of of it almost when sitting in the passenger seat, I've got co-wrokers 6'6" or taller and they would just be driving seeing nothing.

I'm just a happy guy. Very optimistic haha. :holdglass:

There will be a new map for this right? Also, what type of siren does the Newfoundland police use?

There will be an editted map, and the Royal Newfoundland Constaburlary (thank you very much) uses unitrol touchmaster delta (if memory recalls correctly and SJRFD uses PA300.

Hey guys, reason why I haven't posted updates in ages will be announced shortly ;)

However I have an update on my progress, just no screen caps or anything.. I'm currently in the process of redoing the ambulance:

(It should look like this: HPIM1378.jpg?t=1299036143 minus the new grille, that's not included on this model)

As well as catching up on the Fire Department, I've had both the pumper and Ladder done, just I need to scale them to size and put them in game the right way. After that will come a few little things not required but nice to have. Two things I am purposely excluding from this mod mostly for sake of realism will be the police helicopter and an armoured vehicle. RNC doesn't use either, and nor will we. Mind you I will be including a tactical team, just with a twist. This is meant to be a lot of strategy, and not a lot of commands.

Just an update for anyone interested.. I've been busy with the NY mod, but inmy spare time, I'm sitll working on my mod. I have just completed a few new trucks, one being the Bomb Squad unit, another being the Prison Transport, a marked impala, and an unmakred chief unit for the SJRFD, as he actually drives. I'll try to get picture up soon

So I figure I owe some screens by now. Right?

Lets see what I've accomplished lately:

After a crash, had to rebuild the pumper

P-11Front.png

P-11rear.png

Updated RNC 256 to give every LED lighthead it's own corona

RNC256.png

pdfemale.png

pdmale.png

The Newer style uniforms

Updated lightbar on M10

m10.png

The Ladder