Newfoundking

St. John's Modification [WIP]

Does anyone know the releasedate?? -- JUST A JOKE! ;)

Looks really nice. I love the lights at the dodge Partol 276, and the old style look ! Please tell me that this mod WILL be done, cuz it is just fantastic! :)

Old style look? That's the new style look here!

I really like the ambulance; there are not many chevrolet ambulances in mods.

This is a hybrid of several models. This is based off of an actual ambulance here, it's a chevy, and unfortunately probably only has a year or two left

Nice unites, like the lightbar on the police car!!!!

The LED one? I did my best to match the razor, and just quite when it looked so so

sorry just had to call this out but the aircraft you are working on isnt a c-130 those have props instead of jets looks more like a c-5 to me

Fair point, wasn't paying attention when I typed and hit 130 instead of 5. This is what happens at 3 in the morning

If you need help with the lights on your vehicles, I can help you out, ask Mikey, I make the ones for our special project (as well as scripts).

I like the sound of that. ;)

Just a little update on my progress. No I haven't forgotten about this mod in amongst another one... I am working on finishing the animations for the Ladder, and I'm mapping the Pumper now... If they look well, I may have them ready and pictured soon! :D

Also, I have everything in the TEC department done and ready to be played with, so that's another little tidbit for ya guys ;)

Just a little update on my progress. No I haven't forgotten about this mod in amongst another one... I am working on finishing the animations for the Ladder, and I'm mapping the Pumper now... If they look well, I may have them ready and pictured soon! :D

Also, I have everything in the TEC department done and ready to be played with, so that's another little tidbit for ya guys ;)

I'm looking forward the new pics :)

Just a little teaser:

post-1948-0-41701400-1292708046.jpg

That's the pumper in this mod. Still a WIP and I've got a few things left on it, mostly minor though.

In addition, there is also completed or very near completion:

RNC Charger

RNC Unmarked Charger

RNC Unmarked Impala

RNC Impala

SJRFD Rescue/Ambulance (dual purpose)

SJRFD Ladder truck

Eastern Health Ambulance (Slight changes from posted)

Avalon Towing Tow Truck

St. John's Van

Holden's Transport Crane

CCGS Sir Wilfred Grenfell

RCAF C-5 Transport Plane (Transaid)

And s few other things