Newfoundking

St. John's Modification [WIP]

well he cheated, he just had to add some changes like that diagonal slash on the rear of the box, the doors already had crests on them and the side writing :lach: just needs a bit of UV change and he could pass it off fairly well as his rescue truck. =) He also had to strip my EMS crap off the ambulance and stole the lightbar from somewhere I won't even ask where he found that :grinsevil: To be totally honest I have no clue what else all he changed on my skin since I tend to build em and forget em=)

There was nothing left on the doors.. I stripped the whole thing to a white top and a red base...

The I added in my details, and as for the lights on the roof, I just reskinned them from the bar you already had there, and I took off the rear one and replaced it with realistic lights :)

As for the RNC car, that had no model changes, I just slapped on a skin, I started at 11:45 and I had it in game and ready for this site at like 12:02 :)

I thought the textures looked a bit wrong but I wouldn't post it because it's considered to be impolite on the Internet to pick out flaws in the work of others on forums.

Mind you, even in truth, the skins don't look that bad, but then, I don't know what the real life counterparts look like.

I am working on my own mod, I'm not sure I think NFK is going to do his own too... I'm pretty good so far on my own on my mod, but maybe NFK can use the help=)

And NFK I asked you which one ya needed, ya could've had the older one :holdglass:

I didn't know there was an older one, I thought there was only one.. See you only show me half of your work, not all of it.

Also, yes I do plan on creating my own mod, I'm currently working on my absolute favourite things, being the persons. I figure since I hate these fellows the most, I'll do them first. I think for the first version I aim to include paramedics (with stretcher) paramedics without the stretcher, fire fighters, and police officers..

I may possibly have something along the lines of Hoppah's paramedics which are the ones with the option to drop a stretcher and become two separate ones. That is if I can figure out a script for it.

*points at avatar for NFK=) The three wise cops are all lined up in there if ya look closely, the Vic, the Wimp and the new Imp.

Guest EM4 fan

I found this :verweis:

Please update your topic to state that it is either Available For Download or In-Progress in parenthesis:

(In-Progress)-No Release Done at this time. (WIP) also acceptable

(Available For Download)-Completed and available for download.

IF it is completed please put the URL to the download in the FIRST post of the topic!

Thanks,

EMP Staff.

:rolleyes:

Can't you just ask Hoppah to use his?

I could, but I really don't wanna bother him with taking stuff from his mod, when really it's not required in mine. Just be nice to have.

*points at avatar for NFK=) The three wise cops are all lined up in there if ya look closely, the Vic, the Wimp and the new Imp.

Haha sorry I thought you meant the rescue XD And I didn't want an older impala because they're being phased out, and I just chose 262 for fun. I saw him after I'd painted the car outside my house. They were looking for a fugitive and 262 is an older impala, I'll have to find one of the slicktops around to get a real number XD

I found this :verweis:

:rolleyes:

LOL pwned!!

I posted this all as an April fools joke, I didn't plan on announcing a mod, but I guess I did. I'll have to edit it accordingly now it's been officially announced(even though I didn't want to)

I posted this all as an April fools joke, I didn't plan on announcing a mod, but I guess I did. I'll have to edit it accordingly now it's been officially announced(even though I didn't want to)

haha, oh well. I didn't think that this was a joke, I thought the half arsed attempt was the fools joke 0.0

Regarding the stretcher becoming two separate paramedics, here's my idea, using my fairly basic scripting knowledge:

P1: Prototype of 2 paramedics with a stretcher

P2: Prototype of one paramedic

The ambulance would be dispatched containing two P2s, but when you click on one of them and press the "Get Stretcher" command, then:

- a PersonList would be created (or maybe you should create it on dispatch, or when the paramedics leave the ambulance).

(the PersonList would be named after the ambulance the contents came from, eg, PersonList pl38 would contain the personnel of the vehicle whose ID is 38)

- using a for loop, you would get the two paramedics and add them to the PersonList.

- get the paramedics from the PersonList and have them enter their ambulance.

- as soon as their ambulance contains them, remove them from the PersonList, delete them, and create a P1 (stretcher carrying medics) at the back of the ambulance. The final step is adding the P1 to the PersonList created earlier.

Splitting up - you would do the same thing but with a P1 into two P2s.

A little suggestion (in case the paramedics' ambulance is destroyed or something), instead of having the paramedics always get the stretcher from whence they came, have them get it from an ambulance you select when using the command.

I hope this helps for your actual mod :)

You could also use the PersonList method when sending the vehicle home. Get all people from the PersonList and single out the ones that aren't injured or contaminated. Send those into the vehicle. Check if all the PersonList members are in the vehicle. If not, check who isn't. If it's an injured person who is missing, leave them for dead! But if it's a contaminated person, wait, because they might be ready to go home soon.

Thanks for the explanation, I'm not sure how I'm gonna do it or what yet.. I'm worrying about commands first.. I want to make a few new toys for myself first

So your going to go through with the mod now? And with these "new toys" will they be included, IF, you come through with the mod?

Just to keep you guys posted, I recently have completed reskins of the firefighters I showed earlier (I didn't like the one before, too unrealistic, and I rushed it) as well as created RNC officers, TEC units and Paramedics, I'm working on an ambulance as we speak, so you'll all see that eventually