MikeyPI

Mikeypi

Yeap, I'm alive, apparently not a moderator anymore but hey I've been gone for over what now? 6 months? Oh well, Just figured I'd rop a line, however I do not know if/when I will resume modding this game since I have to essentially rebuild my computer back the way it was in order to actually mod anymore... Just figured I'd drop a line... Hopefully I remember all my passwords I've not used=(

Stan reinstated the position upon my return, considering I just got my computer back (I love this computer) but I hate updating/restoring it to what I loved about it... Yeah IDK when/if I'll fall back into modding but hopefully I will because I did actually enjoy it.

Guest Francis

your options as moderator :P

Options? You do know that being a moderator is not a privilege? It's a task. People, young people, often want to moderate but they don't know what it totally means. It means many things like:

• You cannot bitch,
  • You cannot take a certain side in fights,
  • You must stay impartial in any case,
  • You must resolve problems that people have,
  • You must do your tasks,
  • You mustn't play with your tasks

People often think being a moderator will get you respected and such things. But a bad moderator will only get bitched at while he distributes sick warnings for nothing.

Anyways. Welcome back Mikey :)

Guest Francis

You have a lot to learn Francis: good moderators also get bitched at when issuing warnings, only less often ;)

Yeah but they only get bitched by kids that do not understand what an official forum warning is. :P Adults cope with it and learn to be more respective about them rules. But.. so true, again. :)

Options? You do know that being a moderator is not a privilege? It's a task. People, young people, often want to moderate but they don't know what it totally means. It means many things like:

• You cannot bitch,
  • You cannot take a certain side in fights,
  • You must stay impartial in any case,
  • You must resolve problems that people have,
  • You must do your tasks,
  • You mustn't play with your tasks

People often think being a moderator will get you respected and such things. But a bad moderator will only get bitched at while he distributes sick warnings for nothing.

Anyways. Welcome back Mikey :)

Francis, i'm a high leveled admin in one of the biggest role-play servers in SA-MP, this includes moderator on the forum which has like 25% more traffic than here on EmP.

I know what it is to be moderator, so don't judge me lol.

EDIT:

You understood me wrong, I meant your commands as a moderator

Guest Francis

Francis, i'm a high leveled admin in one of the biggest role-play servers in SA-MP, this includes moderator on the forum which has like 25% more traffic than here on EmP.

I know what it is to be moderator, so don't judge me lol.

It wasn't directly directed to you either.

Guest Francis

Sorry for off topic now, but

You forgot:

- Being courteous to everyone.

- Respect everyone.

- Prevent a conflict before it happens, etc a flame war that is on the rise.

:P

So true again.. But that's deviating a lot, and by my fault. :1046276160_schildbacktotopic:

Welcome back Mikey ^^