soulbody

I Mark's Productions

I can't give permission for ideas. They don't contain things I don't want to see, but you have to create something first before I can give permission to release it.

Didn't I give you permission for the US Army medic a long time ago? Anyway, you got permission to release your US Army submod. Make sure to add a proper readme and other documentation. Oh and make sure to add a screenshot of the mod to the first post of this topic.

Guest Francis

Didn't I give you permission for the US Army medic a long time ago?

You did but you also told him to re-contact you on each update/new submod.

I can't give permission for ideas. They don't contain things I don't want to see, but you have to create something first before I can give permission to release it.

Didn't I give you permission for the US Army medic a long time ago? Anyway, you got permission to release your US Army submod. Make sure to add a proper readme and other documentation. Oh and make sure to add a screenshot of the mod to the first post of this topic.

thank you very much, i will add those readme's and stuff as soon as possible to the setup so you can read them when the setup if finished, and one for before with some installation instruction because some still dont get the clue with different game versions.

You did but you also told him to re-contact you on each update/new submod.

that why i asked permission again, at least i got my permission now so lets get back to the topic, i now know where i have to contact hoppah so pre-release (without permission) won't happend again.

What things are in there that you don't want to be seen?

The new download link for you guys for the US Army Submod version 2.0.1 is available, it contains a readme and install instructions either so read those before you install it, it will inform you allot and prevent that it won't work.

Download it here: US Army Submod Version 2.0.1

Thank you. Downloading it now.

What things are in there that you don't want to be seen?

Thank you. Downloading it now.

he said: they Don't contains things i Don't want to see. so he said everything what i planned to get in the realistic mod is approved by the rules i have...

have fun with the download

BTW, screenshot is in the make hoppah will be added today or tomorrow, can i use a spoiler on this forum or isnt that able? please tell me how if it is able

when installing you need to edit the directory to which it installs, when soulbody was making the installation, on the default intallation directory he made mistakes.

who said that, i justed to use the default emergency 4 path, this is your program files path (no matter if have x86 or x64) then sixtons... then emergency 4 then mods and then los angeles mod.

that is no mistake, i warned in the installation instruction that this can be different from the default (which i have entered) besides it's also mentioned in the setup himself.

the inattention from installers is not a fault of me. i did my best to warn and for know i don't now the layout for the script for the path's so i can only use the default (I use install creator pro)

besides who said this guy his problem was the installation directory, there can be more problems. so let the support over to me please, i am the maker so i know the problems the best.

News Flash

Because of the ban of BritischArmyReserveCadets i decided to ban him either from the I Mark's Productions testers list.

I already asked someone to be tester so i don't want to recieve any request to be tester.

Also the first small steps on the Realistic Submod are taken, i have tried to make a good back-up command from the Tow Truck and this one hasn't any bugs

the command isnt finished but those bugs which i couldnt fix in the US Army Submod aren't there in the Tow Truck back-up command. I will try to make a fix for the US Army Submod

Besides that i also working on a better setup, there are some problems which i can't figure out why they still there but some changes have been possible for the feature.

heeeey great to hear that you have worked out a new script fot the towtruck man.

hopeyou also gone fix the AMry backup commands:)

haha hopefully the realistic mod is not gone be a to big pain for you.

heeeey great to hear that you have worked out a new script fot the towtruck man.

hopeyou also gone fix the AMry backup commands:)

haha hopefully the realistic mod is not gone be a to big pain for you.

well, it might be much but i think it won't be so hard, most part is editing old scripts of hoppah mods and the other part is some training for me, if i get stuck the release date won't be damaged because i just will skip it and add it later when i will be able to do it.

That's a good idea, if you get stuck skipping it and coming back to it later on when you understand it. I like that thinking.

indeed, i aint like htc (is sarcasm cause the 2.1 rom for hero) to release everything perfect, i make what i can and that do i release. i can always added later i wan't you guys to have what i have

question how would i add the us medic to the Ambulance in the AUS mod? as i tryed it before and the medic HUMMVE disapered

You have some pretty high expectations from the sounds of it, so I really hope this all works out. Ill be glad to help out in anyway, and have some ability to mod.

I was browsing over the bugs list:

-Police vehicles on patrol, parked at the police station, or on stand-by can also be sended to the requested location

This should be an easy fix. It needs 2 things, a if statement to check if the car is on standby, so it knows to ignore units on stand by. Now if you add that check you could also code in a statement with in the LAtopolicestation.script to make cars go on standby if there transporting to the "jail."