soulbody

I Mark's Productions

You have some pretty high expectations from the sounds of it, so I really hope this all works out. Ill be glad to help out in anyway, and have some ability to mod.

I was browsing over the bugs list:

-Police vehicles on patrol, parked at the police station, or on stand-by can also be sended to the requested location

This should be an easy fix. It needs 2 things, a if statement to check if the car is on standby, so it knows to ignore units on stand by. Now if you add that check you could also code in a statement with in the LAtopolicestation.script to make cars go on standby if there transporting to the "jail."

im already busy with a patch and that bug is already fixed

New plans for submods are made,

The los angeles mod works fine as it is but the tutorail is still not working fine.

We don't want to fix those bugs so we planned something else for it.

We gone change the deluxe missions to the normal missions (just list switch) and add four tutorails to the deluxe list, one for each section (police department, fire station, medical responses and the technical forces and etc.)

so be warned that this mod has only compatibility with the deluxe version of the game.

more details will be added later on.

Guest EM4 fan

New plans for submods are made,

The los angeles mod works fine as it is but the tutorail is still not working fine.

We don't want to fix those bugs so we planned something else for it.

We gone change the deluxe missions to the normal missions (just list switch) and add four tutorails to the deluxe list, one for each section (police department, fire station, medical responses and the technical forces and etc.)

so be warned that this mod has only compatibility with the deluxe version of the game.

more details will be added later on.

ok :( I like to play this in EM4 (not deluxe version) :dry:

Edited by EM4 fan

But what if you have 911 First Responders? Will the submod still work? :huh:

do you have a second mission list?

He just said that it will only work with the Deluxe edition..

But with all do respect, I do highly recommend making a version of this for the regular EM4...

might be coming later, first the basics have to be done. later i can change this but for now i have to do it this way.

hi, im back,

how is the submod going?

we are in the beginning because a unknown bug with the back-up for tow truck command, strange is the change is also made to the US Army command and that script the change function is it should do. I'm working on it but still stuff isnt right.

The patch for the US Army Submod is ready, i just got two things.

I can't give deluxe support because i used a other map (and i didnt back-up the map)

So if somebody had the deluxe version and still the original map (new deluxe map from 2.0 made by hoppah) please contact me.

Second, i'm waiting for the permission to use the US National Ambulance humvee from the AUS mod.

So that vehicle might also become available, If i get the permission i'm still not sure for a Army Stretcher.

Since you came down so harsh on him, I gotta ask, how was the "use a dictionary" even slightly relevant?

i wasnt meaned to by harsch on him, it was meaned to teach him something ''that literal translating mostly give the answer''

Hi, Sorry, maybe I'm totally out there on this, but does this have anything to do with the submod, or is this just a little thing off on the side? Because it looks like the little side thing, if you ask me. Xplorer4x4 I'm gonna say right now that you look like you're looking for a problem today.

He said second mission list, he suggested a dictionary if a word was not understood, he meant a second list with missions. Soulbody mustn't have understood and thought it was just bad translation to another language more than likely. Regardless, it really looks like you're looking for something to fight over, drop it, get back to topic, if you wish to continue, I have a PM box, feel free to continue there.

Xplorer4x4 I'm gonna say right now that you look like you're looking for a problem today.

I'm real scared. Trust me..

He said second mission list, he suggested a dictionary if a word was not understood, he meant a second list with missions. Soulbody mustn't have understood and thought it was just bad translation to another language more than likely. Regardless, it really looks like you're looking for something to fight over, drop it, get back to topic, if you wish to continue, I have a PM box, feel free to continue there.

No shit sherlock.

It was a dickhead thing to say. Some one who has only played 911FR wouldnt realize that the deluxe missions have there own menu. So it certainly was not something that a dictionary would help solve.

Well that was interesting...

Anywho. Soulbody, I'm looking forward to all of these new additons that you have planned. They seem really good.

Also, please PM me about testing.. I need to know something.

send me a pm, i dont have time now, i will response in the evening.