soulbody

I Mark's Productions

Guest Francis

If Hoppah didn't contact you, it means that he did not give you permission. You cannot release it yet. Wait longer or show him even more why you should release it. Telling him people want this isn't gonna work.

Guest Francis

If he releases it without permission, won't he get banned?

Actually, no, because he thought he got it earlier from Hoppah. The one who should get banned is danny96 for giving his own topic the title "Danny's Approved Submods" while it isn't, at all. He also put it up for download, which he wasn't allowed to do so, so I would have banned him but yet this is his first offence regarding this.

I know, but hoppah even don't react, each person which contacted him as the same way i do (that notepad on his profile) is responsed by hoppah, even those who write later.

Hoppah didn't response either with a little response like: i don't have time or send me more info.

I think he should have response at least. that is atleast i should do.

Later added: and besides i made a look-like submod before, (the us army and freeplay limousine) and that mod did get permission. in this submod is just a little smaller and more features. so you able to call it a compability upgrade (don't watch my english, i know it is bad)

I have a problem:

I installed the submod in c./.../mods/Los Angeles Mod v2.0

But when I startet the game, I can't see the new units.

What did I do wrong?

Or can someone give me a direction how to install?

Edit:

I now waht I've done wrong.

I installed in Emergency 4, but the path has to be emergency 4 DELUXE

he made a mistake with the installation thing, i had the same problem, open the installer and when it comes up where to install to, click on the ... or Browse button and select D: Drive, Program Files, Sixteen Tons Entertainment, Emergency 4, Mods, Loas angeles mod v2.0 and install to there, if it does not work still ill send you the files ready to simply copy in

I have a problem:

I installed the submod in c./.../mods/Los Angeles Mod v2.0

But when I startet the game, I can't see the new units.

What did I do wrong?

Or can someone give me a direction how to install?

Edit:

I now waht I've done wrong.

I installed in Emergency 4, but the path has to be emergency 4 DELUXE

This installer don't find automatically your emergency 4 dir so you must choose it.

why did you delete the link? I told you this is just a upgrade.

This mod was first known as the US Army & Freeplay Limousine, but because some bugs is upgraded and the limousine can't be done anymore.

If you want to let someone confirm just ask Stan, he did delete the old topic and should/could know it.

At least i released a unistaller to remove the submod and get the original files back.

I am almost certain I asked you to get my permission again when you want to release a submod with other major changes. This is not just an upgrade to the 'US Army & Freeplay Limousine' submod. This submod doesn't even contain these limousines at all. So Francis and Newfoundking are right. You obviously thought you could release anything you want once you have permission for something simple, you're wrong..

It is the 'Realistic Mod' as described in the first post that soulbody wants to release?

no, it is the US Army Submod, the realistic mod isnt started yet, but if you want to give permission already you're allowed to it. or to say what you want to see changed