soulbody

I Mark's Productions

Our submods for Los Angeles Mod have the approval of Hoppah to be shared

I Mark's Productions is a moderating group who make submods for the LA Mod

we make small and big mods. we also searching for people who wants to help.

So are you that guy we need? PM Soulbody and who know you get the ability to help us.

If you under find any problems, bugs, issues or annoyments please report this.

we always will help you to give you the best gaming experience.

When you have an idea you would like and you are quietly sure it will be approved by

hoppah's publish rules, then fill free to share you idea.

All downloads can be installed using a installer, this installer does not automatically select your map,

You have to select the right map, this is the emergency or 911 first responders map.

for default there is chosen the emergency map but this still might select the wrong place because you have an other path to the game

Downloadable mods

When we used the army we noticed that not all army units were in the game. we added the units we missed.

Features:

- Army Medic

- Army General (similar to The LAFD chief, able to call back-up from each Army Unit)

Download Files:

Setup (only available to version 2.0.2)

Unistaller

Bugs:

- Audio says ''request police back-up''

- To cash you need pay isn't the same as when you buy a vehicle using the left sidebar

Compatibility:

-This submod isnt compatible with any other map then the new map for the los angeles mod (LA Based by hoppah)

-This submod isn't compatible with any other submod which contains new units or vehicle's (only controlable units, not civilian)

In-Game Video's:

th_EM42010-04-0810-44-08-70_crop.jpg

Mods in Progress

Realistic Mod

When we play emergency we miss many realism. When we play the Los Angeles mod we miss less realism. but still it's too less realism (no offence), this is what we want to add with this submod.

Features:

- Police patrol by foot (maybe also available for the k-9 unit incl. dog) - Traffic Lights goes on red when vehicle (with flashlights and siren on) is within 50 metres from the traffic lights. (only when its moving)

- Tow Truck can transport vehicles of suspects to the police for investigation. (which might result in a hidden event)

- A station manager for the police station like the fire station, better known as a control panel. Picture

- Park spot's behind the Police Station, Officers will leave car unless said you don't want it (like the fire station command)

- Police car can chase the ambulance to arrest a suspect after he is released from the hospital

- Interactive fire station, units will be active in and around the fire station instead of staying in the vehicle or at the base

- when a vehicles arrive at the requested back-up location, personnel will the vehicle

- English Audio, We have most of the files, when we need more we will ask for it.

Progress:

- Patrol by foot command - 0%

- Traffic lights on red - 0%

- Tow truck to police station - 0%

- Control Panel for Police Station - 0%

- Park behind the Police Station - 0%

- Tow truck back-up command - 75%

- English Audio - 100%

Numbers of easter eggs: 1

Los Angeles Police Computer

The Los Angeles Police Department have much ability with a Computer. The police computer is daily use for police officers on the street.

many features can be added by this submod Notice: this submod cost many time to make, it will take a while before it can be published.

without help we aren't even able to make it so please offer you help by a PM to Soulbody

Features:

- New Command Groups (unofficial command group, you can't link the command to the group but you need to let the group link the command)

- Speed Control

- Starting mission manually

- Set-ups, block a drive lane or crate a speed control

- Plan up multiple arrests at once, (multiple police cars on one or multiple civilians)

- Call assist from a Tow Truck

- Search for suspects (add-on for a easter-egg made by hoppah, if it's allowed of course)

Numbers of easter eggs: 0

Los Angeles Academy's

The tutorial of the los angeles mod contains bugs. those bugs cause that you can't finish the tutorail.

We don't want to just fix these so we do something else, We gonna make different Academy's

This submod will only be able to use for the Deluxe version of the game emergency 4.

Features;

-Fire Department Academy

-Police Academy

-Medical Academy

-Technical Academy

-S.W.A.T. & F.B.I. Academy

-US Army Academy

Numbers of easter egg's

Staff

Project Leader

-Soulbody

Scripters

-Soulbody

Modelers

-no one yet

DDS Editor

-Soulbody

Testers

-Soulbody

-Gamer1368

-martjuh.denB

-Steve Winters

we still have vacancy, so do you want to help us, tell your skills and who know you might help to our next mod.

Usage is only allowed for personal use, all our files are protected and are not allowed to be published, if when they are edited, without permission of the author

©2010 Soulbody - I Mark's Productions

btn_youtube.gif

btn_twitter.gif

it is pinned by stan by request, when i got that old topic called soulbody submods hoppah told me i had to request permission for each submod i make. so that why i wait a week, if he don't response then i will release and if he response then it will depend on what he said.

that one will be done after the US Army Mod Release (Tomorrow), but first things first. i got to school to and i got a lot homework those last weeks before my exams. after a month i can concentrate my attention fully to this project and everything will be ready much faster.

Big News

I think hoppah have had enough time to react. I saw he did response to other users which contacted him the same way and he didn't response to me.

In my opinion is this enough reason to release the mod a day before promised. So have fun with it.

A restore setup will soon be created to let you play within the new units. For in case of you don't like the bugs in it.

Everything of the setup is English, Dutch won't be made anymore.

<DOWNLOAD REMOVED>

Edited by Francis
Download removed from post because this is not yet approved.