eyespy900

Essex Mod [available]

Yes First post of the essex mod topic.

You just open the.e4mod file with the Emergency 4 ModInstaller.

1.Extract the file to desktop (or anywhere you want)

2.Goto your game folder and open the 'ModInstaller.exe'

3. Click install package and browse for the file (where you placed it e.g. desktop)

Or double click the .e4mod file and it should open with the ModInstaller automaticly

Guest gazzie132

i really dont understand this one. it comes up as an .rar file. so when i open the mod installer it doesnt recognise it. can someone help thanks

i really dont understand this one. it comes up as an .rar file. so when i open the mod installer it doesnt recognise it. can someone help thanks

you make a right click on the .rar and extract here

then go to the modinstaler >add package and go where is the .e4p or something like that file

For me, the Package Manager is the default program for opening e4ps. You might want to set it the same for yours so that you can just double click instead of going to the package manager to do it.

have you got winrar installed? u will need this to open the rar file. if u aint got winrar, then do a websearch and install, it is free to download.

hi i have already mentioned that in a preivous post, and i am please to say that has been fixed (not uploaded yet)

once i have fixed the reported bugs i will upload a new version with everything fixed

***eyespy900***

when you release that version i will include the essex mod into my video of youtube that i'm plannning about best 5 emergency 4 mods

for now the mods that will be include are:

Latvia mod

Los angeles mod

Ucraine mod

Poland mod

essex mod

do you give me permision to include this mod to my video?

when you release that version i will include the essex mod into my video of youtube that i'm plannning about best 5 emergency 4 mods

for now the mods that will be include are:

Latvia mod

Los angeles mod

Ucraine mod

Poland mod

essex mod

do you give me permision to include this mod to my video?

hi yes a video would be fantastic, u have my permission to add the essex mod to ur video list

***eyespy900***

hi yes a video would be fantastic, u have my permission to add the essex mod to ur video list

***eyespy900***

thank you!:)

i did the part where i show the czech republic mod, are you planning to release the fixed version soon?no matter if you need some time i will continue with la mod or others. the order is not important

sorry i made a mistake the mods will be:

czech republic

Los angeles mod

Ucraine mod

Poland mod

essex mod

and if i have time latvia mod

i did the part where i show the czech republic mod, are you planning to release the fixed version soon?no matter if you need some time i will continue with la mod or others. the order is not important

czech republic

Los angeles mod

Ucraine mod

Poland mod

essex mod

am currently working on rebuilding the mod and bug fixing, but should be ready to release the fixed version within 48 hours

***eyespy900***

am currently working on rebuilding the mod and bug fixing, but should be ready to release the fixed version within 48 hours

***eyespy900***

hi there mate glad to see your sorting the bugs and fixs out its a great mod i love thanks for posting it thanks to you and the team who made this mod well done guyshappy.gifcool.gifbiggrin.gifcheers-mate.gif

***eyespy900***

Good to hear! Once all those bugs I mentioned are fixed the mod will be amazing! I can't wait! :)

EDIT: Another bug:

The ladder truck doesn't let you go upstairs.

EDIT 2: Another bug:

Some the pumps don't have sirens. And the prime movers, when not carrying a pod don't have sirens.

And I noticed your avatar is a HPU, will that go into the mod?

EDIT 3: Another bug:

One pump is a missing mod file.

Good to hear! Once all those bugs I mentioned are fixed the mod will be amazing! I can't wait! :)

EDIT: Another bug:

The ladder truck doesn't let you go upstairs.

EDIT 2: Another bug:

Some the pumps don't have sirens. And the prime movers, when not carrying a pod don't have sirens.

And I noticed your avatar is a HPU, will that go into the mod?

EDIT 3: Another bug:

One pump is a missing mod file.

hi thanks for reporting the bugs

ladder truck not going upstairs i will have a look at that

sirens missing from some pumps have been fixed already and will be included in the fixed version (not uploaded yet)

hvp, wont be in the 1st release of the mod, as there is a few scripts need editing

missing mod file also fixed and will be included when the mod is uploaded

***eyespy900***

well , i did the part of the video when i show PLmod, UA mod, LA mod, Czech mod, so when you release the fixed version (tommorrow was it?) i will upload the video tommorrow if i have got time, but probably i will upload the video on tuesday or wednesday

Nice but weight is 252.13 MB :WTF:

Can you made pic with all units , i don't want to download such size mod blindly

currently me and eyespy trying to size down the mod.

so the updated mod will not be 200+ mb.

still working hard on it,(offcourse,...also try to solve bugs) to reach his next release date.

The new file is currently: 133mb.(and still decreasing in size)

Edited by Tian318

Excellent mod! But a little confession, I don't mean offence to anyone, but I have the idea in my head that Essex is a very unfriendly place to go with lots of ricer cars driving about and people in them with caps sitting unnecessarily on their head even when all the sun is stolen by the clouds :P

czech republic

Los angeles mod

Ucraine mod

Poland mod

essex mod

lol Ukraine Rescue mod (sry for offtop)

Btw where is mass pic???

Btw where is mass pic???

there is not one mass pic yet.

it will be made in time.

Just to let you know, the mod contains: 44pumpers. + other support FD trucks.

stations, map changes(not a complete map, but changes)EMS, police and tec units.

so it is already a big mod.

but eyespy900 will make te call on it.(when to take/make a mass unit screenshot)