eyespy900

Essex Mod [available]

You need to use the mod installer.

In what way does it not work?

hi thanks for for ur report. i designed this mod using 911 1sy responders, and i have no touple playing it, although i am downloading from the server to check your report out.

***eyespy900***

:WTF:fatal error

the mod package is corrupted :WTF:

can u tell me more on this error your getting, what wlf truck r u using? as there is infact 7 versions? 6 with pods and an epmty one, if it is an error using a pod can u tell me what pod it is and also tell me what happens when u get this error

***update***

i have downloaded and installed this without any problems at all, also i have used all pod units and no errors. we have had over 600 downloads so far, no-one else has reported any errors

***eyespy900***

:WTF:fatal error

the mod package is corrupted :WTF:

Use winzip to unzip the download.

Then an e4mod file will appear, you need to install that file with the mod installer.

Guest Cackles

for some obscure reason my mod installer has never worked, would it be possible for you to release the mod either in the form of an installer (like LA mod) or just a zip/rar that I can unpack and copy into the EM4 folder?

Thanks

for some obscure reason my mod installer has never worked, would it be possible for you to release the mod either in the form of an installer (like LA mod) or just a zip/rar that I can unpack and copy into the EM4 folder?

Thanks

it seems strange that the has been over 1000 downloads and only 2 people have experiencaed problems. u need to download winrar. and use this to unpack the file, then double click on the essex mod file this will install it

***eyespy900***

it seems strange that the has been over 1000 downloads and only 2 people have experiencaed problems. u need to download winrar. and use this to unpack the file, then double click on the essex mod file this will install it

***eyespy900***

i have downloaded this mod with out any problems and winrar unpacks it and it all works fine holdglass.gif

Guest Cackles

I did unzip the RAR and the problem is with my mod installer not the file.

When I try to load the mod installer I get an error box with the following: "Emergency 4 is not properly installed. Please Reinstall."

I have tried reinstalling enough times, and checked on 2 different computers to know that it does not make a difference, there is no visible disk damage, and the disk appears to read fine.

The game itself has always played fine

I can post a screen if you like, but the above is the entire contents of the error box.

I did unzip the RAR and the problem is with my mod installer not the file.

When I try to load the mod installer I get an error box with the following: "Emergency 4 is not properly installed. Please Reinstall."

I have tried reinstalling enough times, and checked on 2 different computers to know that it does not make a difference, there is no visible disk damage, and the disk appears to read fine.

The game itself has always played fine

I can post a screen if you like, but the above is the entire contents of the error box.

hi there i know this is a long shot but when i re installed 911 first responders on my pc because i formatted it i had to wait for the pc to catch up on the updates it took about a week before i could play the game and install the mods is your pc up to date etc

Yes it is.

Any other ideas?

Could the mod folder not just be zipped up and put on megaupload for a few days or something?

First of all;

Make sure EM4 is properly installed on your pc.

(it does not say that there is something wrong with it for nothing(i suspect that you have tried to alter some XML files in the data folder).

A reinstall is then your on option(reboot after the remove, and reinstall)

Secondly;

After the new install start the game(make sure that the error is gone).

Then;

Look in your EM4 game folder, and see if there is a folder called: "Mods"

If there isn't one, make it, and try to install the mod then.

Guest Cackles

Hi thanks for you continued help

As I have said, I have tried a clean reinstall several times, and I have not modded any of the game.

I do however have Hoppahs LA mod installed.

***Just to clarify, there is no error or issue with the game, only the mod installer

And they new toy is ready to be used in the rebuild version of the mod;

A ground monitor:

monitor.jpg

Real one:

monitorreal.jpg

Will make it appearance in the rebuild version of the mod.

Pumper units getting rebuild as well:

pumper.jpg

pumper1.jpg

(Left to right)

94-D 135m ladder Scania led lightbar(will not apear in this type in the game!)

94-D 135m ladder Sabre 1 lightbar

94-D 135m ladder Sabre 2 lightbar

Second pic is Z modeler 3-d view

Model wise and skin wise still W.I.P.

Pumper units getting rebuild as well:

http://www.kapileden.nl/essex/pumper.jpg

http://www.kapileden.nl/essex/pumper1.jpg

(Left to right)

94-D 135m ladder Scania led lightbar(will not apear in this type in the game!)

94-D 135m ladder Sabre 1 lightbar

94-D 135m ladder Sabre 2 lightbar

Second pic is Z modeler 3-d view

Model wise and skin wise still W.I.P.

cool they look fantastic keep up the good work guys

Edited by randomperson139
IRFQ