eyespy900

Essex Mod [available]

I am so cross it nearly finished downloading then it crashed.:1046276128_motz:

It has about 10mins left.

Now I have to start again. (2 hours).:1046276372_bawling:

2 freaking hours? :machkaputt: time for an upgrade :holdglass:

I'm on the fastest I can get.:1046276372_bawling:

shall i burn it on a disk and mail it to you? :gruebel:

To bad it takes that long for you to download.

if you have to much cash you can look to go on the web by satalite :mukkies:

i really like the mod! :D

But i have got a problem when i do a mission the police officer appears like a box that says missing modelfile and it's mixed with the mod of brawnschwig or something like that?

i really like the mod! :D

But i have got a problem when i do a mission the police officer appears like a box that says missing modelfile and it's mixed with the mod of brawnschwig or something like that?

hi yes ur r correct it was originally the braunshweig 2.5 mod. i have tried to contact them with out sucess, so the map has been changed, as for the missions, there is no missions in this mod. this is just a freeplay map. what u are getting is the bransweig missions.

i am in the process of changing basic mod structure files over to a new mod. i have got permission to use the map and basic mod structure from the czech republic mod. so the problem with missions should be sorted out very soon.

***eyespy900***

hi yes ur r correct it was originally the braunshweig 2.5 mod. i have tried to contact them with out sucess, so the map has been changed, as for the missions, there is no missions in this mod. this is just a freeplay map. what u are getting is the bransweig missions.

i am in the process of changing basic mod structure files over to a new mod. i have got permission to use the map and basic mod structure from the czech republic mod. so the problem with missions should be sorted out very soon.

***eyespy900***

ok ,don't worry

the mod is very cool

it is a beta version so errors are normal ;)

very good mod.

think i have found a bug in the materials...

(for fire trucks) even when parked about 20/30feet away they still catch fire.

thanks for letting us know. at the moment i cant do anythng about it, as i aint sure how to change it. i think it is just to do with radiated heat, big fires do give off a lot of heat.

***eyespy900***

thanks for letting us know. at the moment i cant do anythng about it, as i aint sure how to change it. i think it is just to do with radiated heat, big fires do give off a lot of heat.

***eyespy900***

No problem

I just tried to find out why, but it seems your materials are good.

So maby i had an realy big fire with extreem heat or something(cost me 6 fire trucks hahaha)

Very nice mod! :12:

Some of the bugs need to be fixed but once they are it will be great.

Some of my major ones:

1. Fire engines get damaged way to easily

2. Medic copter won't land

3. A lot of the buttons are not in English (I guess German).

4. There is not all the units in freeplay that are in campaign. E.G. the fire chief car and pinzgauer.

And a suggestion: If you send a module unit back to base the module re-appears in the position it starts in.

Very nice mod! :12:

Some of the bugs need to be fixed but once they are it will be great.

Some of my major ones:

1. Fire engines get damaged way to easily

2. Medic copter won't land

3. A lot of the buttons are not in English (I guess German).

4. There is not all the units in freeplay that are in campaign. E.G. the fire chief car and pinzgauer.

And a suggestion: If you send a module unit back to base the module re-appears in the position it starts in.

hi thanks for posting the bugs

i am in process of sortign the fire engines damage out

i dont know how to sort the medic helicopter out

buttons in german are already fixed (not uploaded yet)

there is some units that are not in game yet ur quite right. i am adding the pinzgauer today. the fire car not sute if that is being added yet as it will just have normal fire man in with no commends.

the campaigns in the mod are nothing to do with me and will not be in the next release. it was part of the branswieg mod, but seeing as they appear not to be a team anymore and i was advised not to use thier map, those files have got mixed up.

and as for the module unit well that would be fantastic if it would reappear in the start possition. but once again i dont know how to do it. i know it is script related. i have posted a fair amount of requests for a scripter to help, but so far nothing.

if there is any scripters out there who can help me with my mod then please contact me. as u see this is a good mod and can only get better with some scripts

***eyespy900**

OK. :)

A few more:

1. There is one module that you can't pick up.

2. You can't unload the digger.

3. The hose laying truck doesn't carry any hoses.

ok thanks, keep those bug reports coming in

i am gonna put the pods in the menu to call out from base. the pod u cant pic up. u will be uble to load and unload once it is added to the menu.

the digger, at the moment is just for show, (need scripter)

i will have a look at that now, but it is mainly for show as it is not possible to lay hoses. i will see why the model aint carrying hoses.

thanks for letting me know

***eyespy900***

The only problem I am having so far, is that when I send the ambulance back to HQ, it goes to the river and unloads the paramedics and casulty into the water. Casulty disappears, paramedics are left stood on top of the water.

hi i have already mentioned that in a preivous post, and i am please to say that has been fixed (not uploaded yet)

once i have fixed the reported bugs i will upload a new version with everything fixed

***eyespy900***