eyespy900

Essex Mod [available]

Hi all,

Got some more screen's here

A man has fell and has hurt his foot (quite bad)

fallenperson.png

A paramedic is at the going to the scene

fallenperson1.png

When the medic is at the scene,hethink's the injured person has broen his foot,he calls for a amblunce to take him to hostipal and get a x ray

just to check ;)

fallenperson2.png

PS:Don't forget to check out website for more updates ;)>>Click here for Essex mod website<<

Hi guys,

Sorry i did not post an update today,anyway here is a update.

2 Trucks have crashed on the motorway

carcrash.png

Police rush to the scene!

carcrash1.png

Soon as Police are at the scene they close the road...

carcrash2.png

The fire service get the trapped people out,and paramedic's help the injured.

carcrash3.png

With the injured people on there way to hostipal the police wait for the tow trucks to take the trucks away

carcrash5.png

I'm pleased to say all of the injured people survived :loldev:

We need a Scripter so bad if anyone can help please contace me(bazz) or eyespy900

Edited by bazz

hi all, i am getting close to releasing a beta version of the "Essex Mod". however, i am in urgent need of a map to use, it must have stations with a return to base script.

would any mod creators give permisson for me to edit their map and basic structure? i would if course credit that team in the read me files and put links to their mod / website on our mod website.

failing this, is there any mod creators that are able to help us with a map with return to base script and at the start of the mod all units appear on the screen with the men already in them?

also urgently required a scripter who can help us .

thank you in advance for any help

eyespy900 & essex mod team

Good, because I couldn't playing on a map with so many Christmas trees! :P

Why don't you just release the beta version mod with the normal freeplay map?

Let's just say we would if we could but atm we are up to something :raucher::loldev:

here is a fire scene i took a picture of, it is a large fire and DHL Container Services.

there is 6 fire pumps, 2 aerial ladder platforms, 1 water bowser, 1 bulk foam lorry, 1 rescue tender, 1 control unit (with support pump). and a welfare pod

i used a total of 14 hose jets, 8 breathing apperatus, 4 ground monitors and 2 earial ladder platforms.

half the yard was distroyed but crews managed to prevent the fire spreading.

fire1rm.jpg

Very nice mod! Although I can't imagine the police would close the entire road off (or even just that side of the road) unless someone died there ..

i did close my road off out of cam shot.

in real life if this happened like that, the police would close off roads, and there would be far more hose than that running to dyrants and stuff, the road would be closed to protect personel in the road, also when the aerial ladder is deployed they have to close any road because od the amount of room it needs.

***eyespy900***