eyespy900

Essex Mod [available]

wow that looks fantastic! well done Tian! ;)

Don't forget Eyespy900

He is the founder, thinker, 1st version builder, lighter, skinner, and skin builder

i'm just here to help him upgrade the mod :cool:

And the first new animation for the truck is ready:

Thanks to:

Eyespy900 - info and pictures

Hoppah - Animation tool + documentation

Stan - Permission to use the setup script(out off NL alpha V2.0 mod)

On to the next. :grinsevil:

The pumpers are on a hold for a moment due to animation issues (although they are about 95% done)

Looking to fix that, in the mean time we are rebuilding the PM(Pod moving unit).

updates will follow soon.

Great work with the mod, top work with the animations too Eyespy900 and Tian378!

Looking forward to seeing what you do with the Pod Transporter.

If all goes at it goes now, the first updates would be here in few hours(still W.I.P then)

but will give you guys a basic idea

Also, Quick question, The Bronto (Ladder Platform) in the photo in the first post, does it currently function like it would in real situations?

Unfortunately at this point no.

But there are rumors behind the scene on how to get it to work.

once we have it confirmed will build that in to.

So(hope it's not idle hope) in a few days/weeks we'll have that worked out.

***update***

we have been working on a rebuild of the scania P310 prime mover. it is still w.i.p at the moment. tian318 is currently

working on the back of the loading unit. and also the annimations too. hope u like it

model ***tian318*** skin, lights and photos ***eyespy900***

scaniapmwip.jpg

..the PM don't look much different from the old version but i guess i shouldn't judge a book by its cover

At the risk of being asshole co-worker off the year

There are very much differences

Old PM

oldpm.jpg

oldpm1.jpg

New PM

newpm.jpg

newpm1.jpg

newpm2.jpg

****Sorry eyespy900, no intend of offending you****

Very nice work with the vehicles, but can I make a small suggestion (no intention of seeming like a dick or anything) - you might want to learn about polygon lights. It means you only need to use one corona instead of four for each LED piece, meaning a better appearance. Basically, you go into Polygon Edit mode, click on Add Poly, and then click on four places around your grille lights, numberplate lights, wherever. if it's an irregular shape (circles and ovals can be done with four vertices) then you might want to click on multiple places. When clicking, leave a good distance (3d distance, not time) between each click so it does create a new vertex instead of moving an existing one. Each square you see as you click is a vertex (of course), and when you have more than three, it automatically creates a polygon, marked with a white outline on the truck. Move it around until you have the white outline positioned right to match the part of the vehicle.

Changing the lightmap with a polygon selected will change the texture of the polygon. For grille lights, you might want to use rectangle, but experiment with all of them of course, to get the best result.

One advantage is that you only usually need one reasonably-sized corona (generally in the middle) for it to look good, so it takes alot less time and effort.

It is just a suggestion, I hope you don't take offence, I am not saying your work is bad, I am just saying if you added polygon lights, it would take alot less effort and still look good.