Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

I really like the K-9, although there seems to be the slight bug of when the dog handler is shooting someone or something, the dog starts running away.

Also, I think it would be cool if you could implement szrons suggestion here about the K-9 unit pictures. I think it would be more realistic as opposed to the dogs head.

Mayby instead of Dog's Head in unit picture add this

ca_lapd_k9.jpg

Danny, the Police Control Panel was my idea. The thread was locked because it was full of useless crap and I never got around to finishing it.

I really like the K-9, although there seems to be the slight bug of when the dog handler is shooting someone or something, the dog starts running away.

I noticed this to.

Hip hip, HOORAY, hip hip, HOORAY! Cheers to you Hoppah, and Merry Christmas as well.

em4freak

With the addition of the new map (deluxe) am am assuming that we will now get deluxe events, primarily the hazmat calls? Is that the case. I have played free play for a while and have not gotten one. Just curious if I need to put my hazmat back at station 2

With the addition of the new map (deluxe) am am assuming that we will now get deluxe events, primarily the hazmat calls? Is that the case. I have played free play for a while and have not gotten one. Just curious if I need to put my hazmat back at station 2

If you have deluxe then I guess you will get HAZMAT events and all the deluxe events. You won't get them if you have the normal version of the game though.

^^The K9 Feature works very well, Hoppah. Great Job and Merry Christmas :cheers-mate:

Happy Holidays to Hoppah and the Mod crew and a wonderful job you do.

The K9 works great and I added directional and chase mode to it and it too works well. I also added fs traffic lights and that too works well. Are the fire station crew suppose to stay in the equipment when they return to the station?

I find that sometimes they do that in sta1 and when I play again they do that only in sta2.

I Like the boat and the zodiac.

I thought the map was going to be different. I find that one of the buildings @ the very top left side of map was not in place. I properly put it in line where it belongs. This mod will not allow me to install the additional units mod. what can I do? :danke:

is their anyway to stop it when you blue loads of swat that the Price goes up as i buy a load of police and every time the price goes up its annoying. :machkaputt:

is their anyway to fix it or not

is their anyway to stop it when you blue loads of swat that the Price goes up as i buy a load of police and every time the price goes up its annoying. :machkaputt:

is their anyway to fix it or not

Are you playing normal freeplay or the challenge game?

I think in the challenge one the price goes up every time but in the normal one it doesn't.