Hoppah

[EM4] Central suggestions/ideas topic (CLOSED)

If someone starts a NEW mod and takes some time to learn 3D-modelling I'd be happy to share things.

I even made some big tutorials to encourage that.

Hoppah

Ok :1046275747_biggthumpup: I agree with you, this is what me and my team are trying to do :rofl::happy: :happy: :laugh: :supercool:

An idea I had is could you add a brush truck to one of the fire stattions, that way it will make it easier when it comes to small brush fires and we don't have to wait for ages for a brush truck to come on the map.

Regards

James

just make the specs for the brush truck different, thats what i did and made it go faster so it dont as long.

I got an question,Can the fire trucks go faster in the game or you have to edit them?

what do you mean , you just edit the specs for teh brush trucks found here: C:\Program Files\WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\Mods\Los Angeles Mod v1.6

and instead of the speed being example; 60 change it to 90 ten it goes 30 faster

what do you mean , you just edit the specs for teh brush trucks found here: C:\Program Files\WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\Mods\Los Angeles Mod v1.6

and instead of the speed being example; 60 change it to 90 ten it goes 30 faster

Thanks for the answer. :schreiben:

is it possible to play some em3 la mod missions on em4? and in freeplay is it possible the firefighters enter some buildings and with fire extinguisher extinguish the fire for example in one bed and save people from inside the building :WTF: and when you go next to the building on fire and you press empty car could the firefighters make some things without your clicks? for example take hoses and extinguishers?

off topic:winterberg mod is only for emergency deluxe?

is it possible to play some em3 la mod missions on em4? and in freeplay is it possible the firefighters enter some buildings and with fire extinguisher extinguish the fire for example in one bed and save people from inside the building :WTF: and when you go next to the building on fire and you press empty car could the firefighters make some things without your clicks? for example take hoses and extinguishers?

off topic:winterberg mod is only for emergency deluxe?

1: Em3 to Em4 missions is not possible

2: THere is a button, rapid deployment, then 4 firefoghters get out and get hoses and connect them

Off-topic: Its for deluxe and normal

Maybe instead of having paramedics in the field hospital and Red Cross hummer, have the staff as Medical Reserve Corps members. For those who don't know it's basically the medical version of CERT. Trained medical practitioners who respond to supplement existing medical resources at large events. They also help with other public health initiatives...I don't think they have a specified uniform except possibly a white or yellow safety vest example and btw, this is from a drill). I know Los Angeles has a large MRC group, but I'm sure Mike would know more than me.

2: THere is a button, rapid deployment, then 4 firefighters get out and get hoses and connect them

i know but i am talking about a button that commands the firefighters to do some other things alone. for example remove civilians and send them away or wear uniforms(if they don't wear)etc

A great thing it would be the "PARK" script as the one of the winterberg. when you finish the intervention you click the P button and all the men carry their equipment, get into the car and turn to the base/hospital automatically, without you spend time to leave the hoses on the ground, order to the paramedics to go to ambulance and than to the hospital.. all this things that make the game boring

Guest [SAP]Francis

What about firefighters with no suits? Making them partial FF and EMT. You can wear your clothes from the station (like EM3) and from a truck.

:)

Could be useful for "demonstration" to kids :D xD

Guest lord_bonev

Or other idea for automatic police baricade. You click on the 2 police cars and click on some road and they automatical block this road wit cars, policeman stop people and something other ;)