Hoppah

[EM4] Central suggestions/ideas topic (CLOSED)

#1.Change the online map to the one with the fire station :D

#2.Maybe make it so that you can assign who gets what emergency people.

#3.Door charges, SWAT have door charges, that unlock doors and stun everyone in the room.

#4.Optiwand, a little tool that SWAT members can use in place of a scout.

Use the edit button next time.

1: The fire station was removed because many people experienced problems with it during the online session. Untill Hoppah finds a fix it won't come back.

2: you can make appointments for that in the --multiplayer online-- part of this forum. Or off course you could use the chat function of the game.

3: useless cause doors are never locked in a hostage situation and there already are stun grenades

4: useless cause there already is a scout

1: The fire station was removed because many people experienced problems with it during the online session. Untill Hoppah finds a fix it won't come back.

WTF, I never had stations on the multiplayer map. The whole f*cking station would work different than the current ones in singleplayer, so it's not bugged or whatever you mean.

#1.Change the online map to the one with the fire station :D

#2.Maybe make it so that you can assign who gets what emergency people.

#3.Door charges, SWAT have door charges, that unlock doors and stun everyone in the room.

#4.Optiwand, a little tool that SWAT members can use in place of a scout.

#1 Already thought about how these fire station commands would work for 4 different players? No? Then there won't be a fire station.

#2 Who gets what people? What does that mean?

#3 Not really possible, unless I use preset paths and that's only possbile in missions or I can make something really simple, but that aint worth it.

#4 This is not a first/third person shooter.

IMPORTANT

Updated the first post of this topic:

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.ph...st=0#entry37000

I am going to maintain that list with frequently requested suggestions.

Some of them really piss me off, because you can find the same thing at least twice on each page in this topic.

From now on, I have a reason to piss other users off from not reading the first post. I can give warnings too in case it gets too bad.

I just can't stay friendly anymore when someone requests 'more stations to freeplay' for the 700th time.

I keep giving the same answers over and over again.

All suggestions are welcome. And again this only tip for many users around here:

Think about the suggestions you're about to post. Do research. You can't just post everything that came across your mind!

Hoppah

What about a police chief/supervisor. He could be able to do everything a normal cop does and he could call a engine, air ambulance, or SWAT in addition to everything else.

Seems to be hard to read hoppahs post huh? It has been requested mroe then 20 times already

Ok you need a tiller, a fire department Air/light truck like, http://www.scanfulton.com/modules.php?op=m...;orderby=titleA, more realistic missions, not as many missions at a time have fires last longer and dont let medical calls interrupt a fire or hazmat call. Make trench rescues, car in ditch accidents, collapses, storms, not as many earthquakes no bridges with water, just make water at the end. more people, cars, at night it needs to be darker, make an ambulance style rescue, that cant do transports holds 2 personnel,http://static.scangeorgia.com/modules/My_eGallery/gallery/scanfulton/FireEquipment/RFD%20Pictures%20194.jpg, make all different kinds of calss, not just the same things over and over, have hostage situations with lots of people have fires with people trapped so FD can roll up in an offensive mode and get the people out first. have collapses with many injuries.

good ideas

I agree with Hoppah I am tired of ansering the same ideas 200X, the fastrope drop was done for the National Guard to make it a special toy, the Police fast rope is not really necessary and no, it would be extremely difficult to drop someone onto a rooftop, this too has been asked before so don't ask for it.

I agree with Hoppah I am tired of ansering the same ideas 200X, the fastrope drop was done for the National Guard to make it a special toy, the Police fast rope is not really necessary and no, it would be extremely difficult to drop someone onto a rooftop, this too has been asked before so don't ask for it.

Can't they both have it, I would love SWAT being able to rappel down. Also SWAT is more likely to use that than NG.

I believe the attribute is supposed to be special which is why it is on only one, there currently is not a UH-1 model which is what the LAPD SWAT would be using for their insertion purposes. Really to me the trick has very little use in the game other than being fun to play with, since you cannot rope onto buildings to deploy snipers and you can't really do a dynamic entry in this game the uses of the fast rope are fairly limited.

Can't they both have it, I would love SWAT being able to rappel down. Also SWAT is more likely to use that than NG.

Guest lord_bonev
I say, If some people have another idea that can't be done or doesn't want to be used... Then they should make their own Mod. ;)

Sometimes is that :)