rafaelmfernandez

[RELEASED] Brooklyn "Borough of Fire" (BOF) Modification

Everything works great, only complaint is the return to station, guys getting off the rig blocking the path of the other rig, rigs not parking properly, maybe just a simple return, park, and they stay in the rig

Was this in fire ems or fire ems and police.

I had the issue with former but not the latter

I played the mod for 1 and a half hour. The mod is really awesome I found just 2 or 3 little bugs:

1. When a police officer call an ambulance, the ambulance has missing textures and there are not two EMT's in the ambulance. There is only one stretcher team in the Ambulance!

2.Patrol cars get stuck and block the traffic (Always on the street behind the fire house in the north-west of the map)

3.Yesterday I had the emergency that a Truck crashed into a house(middle of the map) 3 times.

So these are the bugs that I've found yesterday. Sorry for my really bad english(I'm from Germany) :D

No spoilers but ive had some hazmats.

But yea few bugs still but it's much better then the original v1 Manhattan in bug terms haha

Also how do they drink cause I select rac and stuff but they won't do it also where is the Chiefs board thingy forgot the name

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice work, but as a first release, a bit rough in spots.

Bug list (that I noticed with a quick check or two)

Civil cars can get stuck at fire spawn because of fire vehicles there; might need to remove that spawn and path. Fire vehicles can also get stuck if spawning in quick succession.

All Battalions and Division - Spawn at NYPD station (police vehicle type, should be changed to Firefighters RW unless is as desired)

E214, 217, 227, 235, 271, Hazmat1, Field Comm, Rescue2, Tower 111 - some headlights remain on when engine off

Rescue2 - Rear "directional lights" on when engine on

HAZ1, Rescue2 - No speed commands

E271, HAZMAT 1 - Some flashing lights on when lights deactivated

E222 - Red/Green pump lights remain on when engine off

E227 and 235 ToStation Script Error

?(_LAToFireStationb82d9): Error: Symbol FirstPoint is not defined in current scope?(_LAToFireStationb82d9):  FILE:mod:/scripts/game/command/LAToFireStation.scriptb82d9 LINE:453?(_LAToFireStationb82d9): !!!Dictionary position rewound...?(_LAToFireStationb82d9): !!!Error recovered!!!

In response to all the comments the bugs are known and we will bring out a patch to resolve them. As there aren't any game stoppin bugs were still happy, we also ask that you please only post bugs in our bug forum as then people can see what bugs have been reported instead of hearing the same ones over and over.

Anyway the patch will be up sometime soon and address most of the little bugs, but thanks for continued playing.

Small issue, if someone can attempt to duplicate so I can see if its just my copy.

When the chauffeur disconnects the line attaching Hydrant -> Engine, he turns back into a regular fireman and then I have no one on the engine to disconnect the next time I utilize that engine. 

Other than that, nothing game breaking and an amazingly well done mod.  Thanks for the hard work NYCERU!

Had a the same problem playing on a few separate occasions. After the two car MVA in the middle of the map, some of the traffic lights seem to freeze on red and traffic builds up along the main streets. Not sure if anyone else has this issue, just thought I'd mention it! Also, K9 unit CTD when the dog was placed back in the vehicle, but this one could be related to my EM4. Other then those little issues game play is flawless. Well done guys, quite enjoy this modification!  :cheers:

Had a the same problem playing on a few separate occasions. After the two car MVA in the middle of the map, some of the traffic lights seem to freeze on red and traffic builds up along the main streets.

I have experienced this issue a couple of times also.

I'm sry if someone said this but i got the bug that the driver of e214 get to a normal ff after ?detaching? a hose from the engine. but everything else in the mod is great, i love it^^

Edit: This bug also happened with the squad 252 driver

I'm sry if someone said this but i got the bug that the driver of e214 get to a normal ff after ?detaching? a hose from the engine. but everything else in the mod is great, i love it^^

Edit: This bug also happened with the squad 252 driver

This usually happens if you use someone other than the chauffeur