The Loot

My LA Mod+ Showcase (Private)

As Dyson stated, too bad some of the windows are bright. Would be even better if all of them had the same window tint. Other than that these models are of jizz-in-my-pants quality imo. Great work, hope to be able to play with them some day. :)

Looking good mate! How's it going with completely removing the vehicle menus? :)

Pretty much done, though I still have plenty of work to do with scripting for the police vehicles to all be availible. EMS, fire, and tech are all set, though. Missions will still utilize them, though.

I guess my little secret vehicle pack is out. I've been sitting on these for some time now. I hope that it would see the light of day here.

Here, or in another little mod, eh? I assumed they'd probably see a release in that one well before mine, even if I ever get it to a state of public release here.

Nice looks great not a fan of the bright windows though, but besides that good work

As Dyson stated, too bad some of the windows are bright. Would be even better if all of them had the same window tint. Other than that these models are of jizz-in-my-pants quality imo. Great work, hope to be able to play with them some day. :)

I can mess around with the glass textures on the vehicles; I have no real preference on it myself.

Those CVPI models are goog's from the Police Unit Upgrade; I just made duplicate protos for the different lighting and child setups so I could have a full set for each department. The Chargers are the default LA model, with some childs and HD textures (not BP though) by itchboy. The Explorers, Caprice, and Tauruses are by itchboy, so it's up to him for a release (though base versions have been released in the downloads section). The Impala and Tahoe are also googs. The LASD van is unmodified LA mod, and the SWAT van was from the Unmarked submod, though I don't know if those files survived that crash.

I don't know if this has been asked but is this going to be released publicly?

I'm not him, but I think he'd have to go through the difficulty of getting permission to use the CVPI's and childs from the police upgrade mod, along with whatever content that belongs to others.

Other than your stuff, most should be available as long as credit is given, but I'll double check as many as I can. Otherwise, it'd be writing up a credits list. There's still issues here and there I'd love to get sorted out before a release, and some have me stumped.

Oh, and the LAPD Bomb Squad rolled out a new rig today; 2012 Explorer.

I'm also looking into getting some Border Patrol skins for the newer models, along with USFS and National Park Service upgrades.

Those look great. With all of the new vehicles being released, and my new found skill of using ms paint and gimp; my private mod has just transitioned to the next level. It took a long while to add vehicles to the game if the game did not use that prototype or I did not want to loose a particular model. You have given me inspiration.

All of these mods look great! Hey quick question, I just installed the Unit submod for the LA Mod and ever since then my police helicopter is gone. Any ideas on what happened? Thanks!

can we focus on the mod at hand please? i dont go on the RCMP mod forum asking how to set up my damn DVR. look around for the right place to post nexttime or face a wave of pissed off/annoyed members. have a great weekend and kudos on your mod, keep feeding us updates!

I'm also looking into getting some Border Patrol skins for the newer models, along with USFS and National Park Service upgrades.

You know I haven't even heard of the NPS getting one of the newer explorers, although I have seen a picture of a USFS one which is usually the opposite of how things usually go between those two agencies.

So..... still in development?

On hold, technically. Kind of dropped off of playing EM4 for a good bit now; got addicted to Payday 2.

There's some new stuff from mdjse1 and itchboy that I never got around to implementing, plus itchboy has some new stuff in the works. There's also the handful of bugs I still never got figured out.

A release hasn't really been an important goal from the start; it was mostly to just to showcase some personal work I had done with the LA mod I use, but I'm not adversed to something eventually.

Bump for a small update.

Battalion 6 got its new Suburban in, along with EMS 6's new rig (though the shop had the usual lightbar and a roof rack on backorder, but Head Mechanic itchboy will have it sorted out sometime soon).

LAPD Bomb Squad also switched back to a Tahoe.

Bump for a small update.

Battalion 6 got its new Suburban in, along with EMS 6's new rig (though the shop had the usual lightbar and a roof rack on backorder, but Head Mechanic itchboy will have it sorted out sometime soon).

LAPD Bomb Squad also switched back to a Tahoe.

x0oh6x.jpg

Oh shit. The roof rack wasn't included in the file I provided.....will fix it ASAP. Thanks for letting me know.

Oh shit. The roof rack wasn't included in the file I provided.....will fix it ASAP. Thanks for letting me know.

And here I thought it just wasn't intended to be on the Battalion model, which I copied as an EMS placeholder until you release that one (and the reason for my comment).

And here I thought it just wasn't intended to be on the Battalion model, which I copied as an EMS placeholder until you release that one (and the reason for my comment).

Oh okay then. I see. I like the way you worded it.

I've uploaded the new Coroner's van. You can finally have something new to play with. That and the release of those lightbars which are awaiting mod approval.