bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

1 hour ago, bama1234 said:

Lozano

Thank you for your post. I appreciate all the kind words and I'm sure itchboy does as well.

I apologize if I offended you with my previous comments, I believe I mistook what you were saying to be demeaning/demanding as opposed to just making suggestions.

As for your suggestions, I'm not sure if we have any Caprices or older Crown Vics planned but I do know Itchboy is doing that Dodge Intrepid and we're going to keep the existing older units already in the mod. Version 3.0 will have new models that are both retro and modern day, but most importantly it will be more accurate to the real life units found in that area.

Monida Pass PD is getting a 97 crown vic because people voted for it. The current poll also has a 90s Tahoe or Suburban as the front runner for PD SUV.

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, bama1234 said:

Lozano

Thank you for your post. I appreciate all the kind words and I'm sure itchboy does as well.

I apologize if I offended you with my previous comments, I believe I mistook what you were saying to be demeaning/demanding as opposed to just making suggestions.

As for your suggestions, I'm not sure if we have any Caprices or older Crown Vics planned but I do know Itchboy is doing that Dodge Intrepid and we're going to keep the existing older units already in the mod. Version 3.0 will have new models that are both retro and modern day, but most importantly it will be more accurate to the real life units found in that area.

Yes, i'm glad to see we're resolved this misunderstanding. I will play with this mod more and will try to do more posts, useful or just interesting.

13 hours ago, itchboy said:

Monida Pass PD is getting a 97 crown vic because people voted for it. The current poll also has a 90s Tahoe or Suburban as the front runner for PD SUV.

This FCV is my favorite vehicle ever. I voted for 1996 Cherokee just because it's more rare vehiclle, but also in my opinion Chevrolet Suburban 1992-1999 is very good-looking in Law Enforcement liveries, last year i did set of police/sheriff/etc suburbans for GTA V based on GTA5Korn model.

• Upvote 1

I have to say, Montana Mod will be the most realistic mod for EM4 in its history, I realy love what I see right now. I just have a question, is there some kind of release date? Keep up the good work.

Asking release dates is against site rules. Please be careful next time. - Admins.

On 4/18/2018 at 7:28 PM, Olympus1492 said:

Hello,

I'm a career firefighter in a small town of 2,500 people. Like most towns we have a small clinic that handles many things with the exception of cardiac, neurologic and cardiopulmonary resuscitation events. They do not except ambulances because of their lack of an emergency room; it's more of an 'urgent care' if you will. However, they get a significant volume of patient in by their own vehicles to the clinic of varying levels of severity, many of whom they utilize our ambulance service to ship out to the nearest metropolitan which is roughly thirty-five miles West, containing the state's level one trauma facility and several other hospital systems. 

Working fire and EMS in a small, rural community with resources that are stricken and slim most of the time provides it's challenges and we rely on volunteers to back up the paid staff daily. With that said, has there been any consideration in supplying the VFD in this mod with an ambulance, ran by the volunteers? Typically, volunteer departments in the midwest that do have ambulances will run a 'basic basic' truck, or on good days a 'basic intermediate' truck. Rarely, a paramedic will staff a VFD rescue, but it happens occasionally. Since you plan on having a 'BLS hospital' and an 'ALS hospital' off the map for transports, I was thinking it would be amazing to have the VFD capable of transporting the BLS calls and keeping the ALS units available for more major events. Additionally, working in a resource stricken area provides the necessity for thinking on your feet and taking risks. Often times a BLS ambulance will be the only unit left in the whole county, much less the city I work for, and will find themselves transporting strokes, heart attacks, CPR in progress and other ALS events to the nearest facility for stabilization or intercepts with an ambulance of higher care. All of these rural aspects of EMS provide and unique opportunity to model this game and modification thereof in an awesome fashion to realistically recreate the adrenaline and experience of being a 'basic basic' truck taking in high level calls. Just some food for thought; I have no idea how difficult it would actually be to integrate any of these things.

As for items to place in the emergency room shown above: hospitals will always have a waiting room connected to registration and triage. After patient's have registered, be it by ambulance or on their own, they will generally go through triage unless the event is obviously serious such as massive trauma, cardiac, neurologic or respiratory. After going through triage a patient will generally be placed back in the lobby for some amount of time until they are called back to "secondary triage" for patient's that may meet moderately serious criteria. Secondary triage is where IV lines can be started, and certain "intervention medications" can be given such as anti-emetics and opiate analgesics while the patient waits for a room to be seen by a doctor. After the patient's who make it to secondary triage have been treated they are sent back to the waiting room, hopefully feeling temporarily better, and wait again for a room in the actual ER. Anything emergently found during secondary triage will warrant the patient going directly from there to the ER. Common ER items include: crash carts, hospital beds, computer systems, "robo nurses" with vital machines, chairs, gurneys, IV carts, procedure rooms and the contents there of, "code rooms," curtains, employees, sharps buckets, bio bins, cleaning supplies, supply rooms, medication modules, paperwork, printers, food, desks, mobile x-ray machines, accuvein finder carts, etc.

Often times in small hospitals where higher level of care hospitals are far out of reach and patients are critical, helicopters or "IFT ambulances" will be utilized after the patient has been stabilized to the maximum of the facilities capabilities. If possible in this mod, it would be awesome to this concept integrated. For example a stroke could be transported to this facility on the map that is capable of contrast CT scans, but has no thrombolytic therapy or clot removal surgery capabilities. Then, an ambulance on the map or helicopter from the Dillon hospital could be summoned for a code three transfer to Dillon. 

Just some food for thought, hopefully helpful. Very excited to see this mod taking further shape! 

Also, that brush truck is badass. Will there be the potential for "pump and roll" with forestry lines and grass fires? Rural firefighting in the mid west is 75% medical, 10% structural and 15% wildland.

Adding to this post, would it be possible to integrate patient refusals? Anyone who's ever worked EMS knows that a non-EMS transport refusal is common place in the United States. In game, essentially the patient would be evaluated and have a 25% chance of refusing transportation to the hospital in which case you just pack up and get back in service. Would be cool for fender benders and simple stuff. 

On 6/24/2018 at 6:43 PM, bama1234 said:

Lozano

So the old impalas are still going to be playable vehicles?

7 hours ago, mercurygrandmarquis1 said:

Have you decided what light bars are going on any PD vehicles?

The Intrepid is getting a Federal Signal Vista. All other units except for the slicktop are getting the Whelen Advantedge. That lightbar was chosen because I liked how they are on late 90s Oklahoma city PD units. The slicktop is going to get some kind of halogen or strobe deck lighting and thats about it for PD.

Untitled.png

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, itchboy said:

The slicktop is going to get some kind of halogen or strobe deck lighting and thats about it for PD.

The Code 3 SlickStik might be fun to have but not sure how/if its possible for the sweeps would be implemented. Else if you want to stick with Whelen some combination of Dashmasters and Dashmisers I think might look good too. 

Advantedge model looks good! Nice work. You make great work out of EM4's low poly requirements.

18 hours ago, ThatOneIowan said:

The Code 3 SlickStik might be fun to have but not sure how/if its possible for the sweeps would be implemented. Else if you want to stick with Whelen some combination of Dashmasters and Dashmisers I think might look good too. 

Advantedge model looks good! Nice work. You make great work out of EM4's low poly requirements.

I could go with that, but I also have some alternatives because I have textures for a Code3 RVM and a Deckblaster that are ready to use.

That Advantedge is actually one of the heaviest poly lightbars Ive ever done. It goes up to 970 or so polygons because of its curved shape. The standard Whelen Edge bar model I did only goes up to 500 plus polies. The irony is that despite Em4's low poly requirements, its still a great deal more forgiving than NFS4, because I wouldnt be allowed to exceed 3.5k polies for the WHOLE model of vehicle.

Here is an update showing off the oil binder script that is going into Montana. Hazmat incidents will also have spilled substances that need to be cleaned up just like this.

On the more technical side of things, I finally figured out how to make the save/load function of Em4 work with my missionscript. I am still unsure of what data it can save and load but I am happy that it at least saves all of the default code.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Ok folks, figured I might as well jump in for a bit of update news as I usually just work behind the scenes. The guys have lots planned for this and it is really going to be one of the foremost mods that is as close a copy to the real life units that respond to this area of Montana. With that being said I will show you folks some of the skins I have been working on for this mod & there is plenty more waiting for paint LOL. 

First up is Lima Vol. Fire Dept's Ambulance - there is not alot of reference pictures out there but they have an older setup and more of a basic setup design wise. 

rear livery.JPG

lima 1.jpg

lima 2.jpg

lima 3.jpg

Next up is Dillon Fire Company with their Pierce Ladder - we are working on more of the details for her but the basic idea is there, again I tried to keep her as close to the real life rig as possible 

34708765_1957030844367822_5014488143303278592_n.jpg

dvfd 1.jpg

dvfd 2.jpg

• Like 3

Lastly is Dillon Fire Dept Heavy Rescue (my favorite) - Itch really hit it out of the park her, I am working on making her look more faded and aged as well as other details

left_rear.jpg

right_front.jpg

dvfd 3.jpg

dvfd 5.jpg

dvfd4.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

By some fluke, @Reaper was able to find a picture of the real EMS supervisor vehicle. Its....glorious but I now have the responsibility to update our model to match the real thing. Before I can do that though, can someone help me identify the lightbar? I'm thinking Code3 21TR, 2100 or RX2700 but I cant narrow it down exactly. I'd appreciate if you guys could lend your eyes and help us.

Here's a complimentary photo of the Chevy ambulance that we plan on putting in the mod. Above that is Reaper's interpretation of the same vehicle in Em4. I am very excited to get to working on finishing up the model when my schedule opens up.

https://prnt.sc/k71cpv

37237403_2029019313835641_205721077983215616_n.jpg

37236260_2028977387173167_5288507125507555328_n.jpg

try this it may help you with that lightbar https://www.fedsig.com/police-lightbars

but it looks more like a Police Legend or a Police Allegiant Light Bar to me

19 hours ago, Jennifer93 said:

try this it may help you with that lightbar https://www.fedsig.com/police-lightbars

but it looks more like a Police Legend or a Police Allegiant Light Bar to me

It's definitely a Code 3 product, but the bad part is all their products look the same to me so I can't tell which one either:) I would lean towards an RX2700 and away from a x2100, but that's just a gut feeling.

On 7/16/2018 at 10:26 AM, itchboy said:

By some fluke, @Reaper was able to find a picture of the real EMS supervisor vehicle. Its....glorious but I now have the responsibility to update our model to match the real thing. Before I can do that though, can someone help me identify the lightbar? I'm thinking Code3 21TR, 2100 or RX2700 but I cant narrow it down exactly. I'd appreciate if you guys could lend your eyes and help us.

Here's a complimentary photo of the Chevy ambulance that we plan on putting in the mod. Above that is Reaper's interpretation of the same vehicle in Em4. I am very excited to get to working on finishing up the model when my schedule opens up.

https://prnt.sc/k71cpv

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2018_07/37237403_2029019313835641_205721077983215616_n.jpg.2d47619c6288b18d1c937e46d9b1512c.jpg

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2018_07/37236260_2028977387173167_5288507125507555328_n.jpg.fbf3343eea4fbec5fc89000ff7605d1b.jpg

3 hours ago, ThatOneIowan said:

It's definitely a Code 3 product, but the bad part is all their products look the same to me so I can't tell which one either:) I would lean towards an RX2700 and away from a x2100, but that's just a gut feeling.

It's to tall to be a code 3 RX2700 i have one on my POV the led modules are wrong for a code 3 RX2700 as well

to me it looks like this kind of lightbar

Xe4M2N0.jpg

Hi there everyone, first off, I love this mod and can't wait to see it be released again. Unfortunately, I've been having an issue with the mod and was wondering if there is a fix. Whenever I press 'Return to Station' on any of the local FD units, the game states that the vehicles do not belong in the fire station. This is completely false as I tone the volunteers to the station for call response. Thanks in advance.

From what I can remember, the Monida units parked fine but the yellow Beaverhead trucks werent supposed to have the station commands at all. Idk though, its been such a long time that I cant remember what was broken on the old version.

Based on everyone's tips, Ive put together the 2 most likely bars that the EMS Excursion could have. The top is the Code3 Defender while the bottom is the classic 2100 bar. Ive also looked into other brands such as 911EP and Star Signal, but none seem to match. A third possible option could be the SoundOff nforce but it seems to be uncommon to the area.

I also doubt an EMS agency in a state such as Montana would use some off brand MIC lightbar.

Untitled.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1