Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Basically Stop Being Greedy trying to uncover as much info as you can, things are better when you no nothing about them, or not a lot at least because youll then enjoy finding out more about the mod :)

Same as i said you should read posts before you post the same thing as another person.

On topic this mod is geting very popular and its a very cool mod i ever seen.

The Release is only an ETA. We aren't going to rush into it, but we are reaching the final preperations. We should be expecting release anytime up until the new year, if we still haven't released then there will more than likely be a reason.

As for progress as always we're costantly adding and refining. We've added one or two more trucks in along with small adjustments to the ones we have. We also hope to do some more work on the models we have already shown.

Here's a rough overview of where we are up to..

Models

FDNY
   80%

NYPD
   90%

EMS
   80%

Buildings
   100%

Map

Map
   75%

Scripts

Still need to add more
   20%

S'all for now folks, peace

Dyson

x

Lights

30']Yet to be sent off to our lighter
   '[/b%

FDNY Light Show I LIKE TO HERE THAT!!!!!!!! :12:

heres some thing if you need help

This is engine 1 just lighting help these 2 vids

I did it cause i saw lighting was very low hope this helps,

peace FDNY Engine 321

This has been emphasized already. I've learned by now that asking/implying for release dates are a waste of time, since they always result in everyone's favorite answer "when it's done" (and now possibly a ban.) y u no understand this, people? It seems that 40% of the replies in this thread only cares about the release date.

I would much rather you take your time then rush the mod and release it with so many bugs and glitches that I can't play it.

It's already relatively bug free, more than the previous version already.

So yeah this will be polished and like I have already said we wont be rushed into anything ;)

I would much rather you take your time then rush the mod and release it with so many bugs and glitches that I can't play it.

Dysons right this mod has been on for a long time so it would be bug free.

Lets all chill out and get back on topic please..

Here's some gameplay to feast your eyes on..

Museum on fire causing a forest fire to spread over central park.

Ten House, Duane and Chinatown fighters all responding, with Tiller 6, EMS, Engine 7 and Satellite 1 on route.

em42011110215064673.jpg

em42011110215063474.jpg

em42011110215062194.jpg