FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

Satellite units are usually mobile command units, deployed to large scenes where it is necessary for a controller to get up close. They would really only serve a visual purpose here, because we'd already have all the commands as the player to dispatch more vehicles etc.

a satellite is for big fires but its to help fight fires its has more water than an engine the MCU is the command unit for big fires

the satellites are remaining of the the old super pumper system and consist of two components... the satellite itself and a 2000 gpm engine which is assigned to the satellite company (because the satellite Co's do not have their own pumps), also each satellite has a backup engine company (in case of sat1 its e24). the stang intelligiant monitor on top also has different changeable tips and is capable of flows, for example, up to 4700 gpm through a 3 1/2-inch tip.

*sighs everywhere is different on terminology... Satellite in general usage is litterally a mobile comm vehicle, usually arrayed with cameras, antennas, and dishes for massive communications output... In NY's case, they refer to a purdie toy truck that is basically a spraying machine meant to hose something down... Perhaps it's how they clean the streets after New Years=)

*sighs everywhere is different on terminology... Satellite in general usage is litterally a mobile comm vehicle, usually arrayed with cameras, antennas, and dishes for massive communications output... In NY's case, they refer to a purdie toy truck that is basically a spraying machine meant to hose something down... Perhaps it's how they clean the streets after New Years=)

lol and when it gets to chinese new years the dragonfighters go clean streets haha

haha if i was told to do that i would be like 'where in my job description does it say i have to clean up after puking drunk people..oh yea..thats about 80% of our BS medical calls!'

No where does it say I have to clean up after them. It only says I have to pick them up and take them to the hospital.

haha if i was told to do that i would be like 'where in my job description does it say i have to clean up after puking drunk people..oh yea..thats about 80% of our BS medical calls!'

No where does it say I have to clean up after them. It only says I have to pick them up and take them to the hospital.

Well, if that guy pukes all the way through your ambulance, you really got the short straw :D

I prefer putting a barf bag somewhere on the stretcher, so I always have one in range to react fast enough :)

This is pretty much off topic. Anyways, in RL, it's expected of you for patient care and keeping a clean rig, and vomit's considered a hazard. idk if you've worked on an ambulance before, but basically, vomiting is a side effect of whatever reason you were called for. Anyways, i don't think their gonna have vomit in this mod. lol.

Also, to add to his question (he might have stated this) but will the mod slow my computer down or will it slow any computer down? Basically, will it make your computer react as it does with the LA mod.

This is pretty much off topic. Anyways, in RL, it's expected of you for patient care and keeping a clean rig, and vomit's considered a hazard. idk if you've worked on an ambulance before, but basically, vomiting is a side effect of whatever reason you were called for. Anyways, i don't think their gonna have vomit in this mod. lol.

I keep a large barf basin, square not those crappy kidneys, within arms reach of me for any patient, so no clean up in my truck, and nor am I their mother...I don't clean their house/where ever they threw up.

Sorry for my off topic, going btt now.

Mod is looking great, will Sat 1 be in the first release?

Also, to add to his question (he might have stated this) but will the mod slow my computer down or will it slow any computer down? Basically, will it make your computer react as it does with the LA mod.

At one point I do remember them saying that if you can run the LA Mod alright, you can run the NY Mod alright.

I think that Tim is a paramedic (well, German equivalent) in Germany.