im going to LA soon with the British Army (im in ACF), ill tell you what its like there

Actually we have a member, mikesphotos, who has been an LA Fire Fighter for several years now. We have all the insight into LA we need. We dont need some 12 year old kid to provide information we already have access to. Go make a map and quit whining about the current map. If you dont like it dont play it.

WALES WALES, Cymru am BYTH

Royal Marines Commando: The Worlds Best Amphibious Unit

Welsh Guards: Consists of the Best Welsh soldiers

TALIBAN: A load of Terrorist Bastards

Russia: Home to the worlds largest Nuclear stockpile

United States of America: Always getting involved with every war: The NVA taught the Americans a lesson: you cant win every war.

2mh7ywm.gif

i think the [he] has left the building but seriously whats the point of making the map bigger if someone did wouldn't it be hard to scramble to one side of the other?and the load time plus the added time of traveling to the hospital or to the emergency, but hoppah does a **** load and i thinks what he does is great for the community

i think [he] has left the building but seriously whats the point of making the map bigger if someone did wouldn't it be hard to scramble to one side of the other?and the load time plus the added time of traveling to the hospital or to the emergency, but hoppah does a **** load and i thinks what he does is great for the community

Well with a bigger map actually makes enough room to support a third station or more, possibly a second hospital, but imo the increased response times, with in reason, make the game more real. In LA response times are shorter then rural areas, but none the less, response times cant always be perfect.

Guest FDLCguy

It would be so cool if the freeplay maps were huge and you could fit whole cities on them. :P

It would take a while to load though.

Yeah if you try to put all of the city of LA in one little old map, then you better expect to buy a new computer hardrive and yeah.