hi, i was thinking, to make the LA mod better, why not some more "experiensed" map/mission crators create a LA mod freeplay map based on the terrain/landscape and buildings PD's/Fire stations/Hospitals so that its like the LA mod in LA, not the LA mod in some fictional place.

ok then, why not add like, different districts, like the suburbs or hollywood, do it like that, youll be able to fit them on and still have either a small or large fire staion, LAPD station with a SWAT team and smaller Community stations and a District Hospital and smaller medical centers.

If anyone is willing to try this i can send you pictures of the district which you wish to do

Sixteen tons don't seem to be so interested in 'Emergency' anymore and are working on other games. Anyway I'm sure they have better things to do with there time than be on here answering questions. Stan is just as good as any member of 16t. :)

ok, ill just send a e-mail to them asking about map enlargement, and is stan actually part of 16t