andrew2007

Even More Additional Units!

Yer id love to play this one, is it available?

It's not available at the moment. The download link was removed by andrew2007 because there was a lot more bugs than he realised.

Unfortunately i've revoked the download for the time being, seems there are a lot more issues that i found alone. These will be resolved, and the submod will be re-released with a patch,

Unfortunately, there hasn't been another release since the first beta version, and i'm not sure whether the submod is continuing.

Andrew was actually talking to me about the project yesterday, since I dunno how often he is on, just fyi, the project is basically as is and he has no interest anymore. I think he is heading up the Sydney mod now.

Ok, thanks for the info Xplorer4x4. I may see if I can PM him and ask if he's interested in rereleasing any of the models he has completed.

Is the Sydney mod still "alive"? I thought that the mod was dead

I suppose you could say it's on hiatus.

Ok, thanks for the info Xplorer4x4. I may see if I can PM him and ask if he's interested in rereleasing any of the models he has completed.

Yeah, I don't have a great interest in continuing the submod anymore. I just kept having problem after problem.

I'm more than happy to release the work that had been done for inclusion in other submods, but it needs work - models, scripts, etc

Andrew, which units that you created worked? I was looking primarily at the Support Utility, the Division 3 Truck and chief, the Utility van and the dozer utility truck. Did any of these units work properly in game?

I had them done, although they were in game, but not at the same time for some reason due to a weird issue I couldnt resolve.

Im sure someone else could get them to work

Are you asking a question? Try where's the download link next time :). and it's unavailable right now

Now here is a guy with an attitude...............LOL

HEY andrew are you still working on this mod? hope so otherwise i hope you will upload de submod again and some one els can fix the problems.

Greatings