Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

I've been having a lot of problems with dispatched vehicles to responding to some of the residential streets. Also when my vehicles go on patrol, they end up causing massive traffic jams. Does anyone else have these problems. Is there a way to decrease the number of calls you get?lol

Hoppah, what part of LA does the new freeplay map represent? Since the sign for the shopping center says Figueroa Shopping Center, I can only presume that it's on Figueroa street.

Since Figueroa Street runs from Eagle Rock to Wilmington, and Wilmington is near the port, I would imagine the area represented in the map would be Wilmington.

Hoppah, what part of LA does the new freeplay map represent? Since the sign for the shopping center says Figueroa Shopping Center, I can only presume that it's on Figueroa street.

Since Figueroa Street runs from Eagle Rock to Wilmington, and Wilmington is near the port, I would imagine the area represented in the map would be Wilmington.

I think he just took parts of LA and incorporated them into a collective map. I can tell you from living here, that Wilmington is full of oil refineries and looks like utter crap :)

-d

I've been having a lot of problems with dispatched vehicles to responding to some of the residential streets. Also when my vehicles go on patrol, they end up causing massive traffic jams. Does anyone else have these problems. Is there a way to decrease the number of calls you get?lol

here's a link to the tutorial thread that shows how to change parameters of freeplay.

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?showtopic=4132

Hoppah, would you consider redoing the LAPD crown vic lights to something more realistic like in the video?

The center takedowns can either be clear bulbs like the ones shown in the above video, or white LEDs like in

video.

You might also want to redo the amber lights on the back of the lightbar that currently only function when the directional lights are on. You could change them so that they're like mode "3" at 0:09 (which is the current pattern for the directional lights).

The directional lights could then changed to something like this (linked not embedded because I can't seem to go over two media tags).

your mod is great I love it cool trucks an stuff i love it seriously do. I dont know if im allow to do this but i have a suggestion. Could you maybe add a mobile command unit like the LAPD one like a fire station mobile command unit and it has its very own spot at the fire station and also keep the fire chief battalion truck too. your mod is awesome I hope you like my suggestion :laugh:

1 more thing you know in free play mode right? Near that harbour for my when i play it starts to get all blurry and stuff and the graphics get smudged up and stuff. You think you can fix that? LA MOD FOR THE WIN

your mod is great I love it cool trucks an stuff i love it seriously do. I dont know if im allow to do this but i have a suggestion.

You're not allowed to post suggestions, just read the title of the suggestions topic.

1 more thing you know in free play mode right? Near that harbour for my when i play it starts to get all blurry and stuff and the graphics get smudged up and stuff. You think you can fix that? LA MOD FOR THE WIN

It's not a bug in the mod, just install better video drivers.

hey,

when i click the donwload here link in the beginning of this toppic, i get a file not found message :s

anyone know how to fix this??

Click on the downloads tab along the top of the forums. The website has just migrated from one server to a new one and some links are still broken.

-d

hey,

now i found the download of the LA 2.0 Mod , and i installed everything like it should.

but when i load the mod, all the new missions display as MISSION 21 etc, and when i click one, it shuts the game down.

the same occurs when i try free play. also when i go to the section where u start the mod, i dont see a picture next to the LA 2.0 mod. also when i click it once, it doesnt show an author or the website.

pls help

Tim

hey,

now i found the download, and i installed everything like it should.

but when i load the mod, all the new missions display as MISSION 21 etc, and when i click one, it shuts the game down.

the same occurs when i try free play.

pls help

Tim

The New missions go from 21 - 30 now, that's normal.

Can you post a logfile and dxdiag file please.