ShaneGreen

Los Angeles Mod v1.9.3 SG Submod

I tried finding this in this topic, but haven't seen it in the 37 pages: is there a way to retain the staff inside the vehicles, similar to the original LA Mod, as well as the patch that Xplorer did for his submod?

Are you using L.A. mod 2.0 or 1.9?

I tried finding this in this topic, but haven't seen it in the 37 pages: is there a way to retain the staff inside the vehicles, similar to the original LA Mod, as well as the patch that Xplorer did for his submod?

There is a search this thread option in the top right corner of every page. Just fyi as its alot easier then reading 37 pages. :P

If your using 2.0.8 of my submod, you will have this option and it is no different, as far as I am aware, then it was in the original LA Mod.

There is a search this thread option in the top right corner of every page. Just fyi as its alot easier then reading 37 pages. :P

If your using 2.0.8 of my submod, you will have this option and it is no different, as far as I am aware, then it was in the original LA Mod.

I searched for it, but couldnt find the correct wording I guess.

I'm using 2.0.8, I tried copying the command from the LAFireStation.script in your mod(specifically object VcmdAutoStaffOn : CommandScript and object VcmdAutoStaffOff : CommandScript) to the one in this mod and it didn't work. Any suggestions?

Ok first I was totaly confused on what you said. I think I got this confused with my submod.

Theres more to it then that. I cant recall exactly what else need to be changed but check latofirestation most importantly. Units check this script when returning to the FS, so the command has to be executed in that script, and that does not mean adding the code from lafirestation. Compare the two and you should find it. Secondly, make sure to check lafirestationstart to be safe.

How about v2.0.2 SG Submod??

thank you!!

Thanks for your interest, it is still coming, I am having a few issues with the third Fire Station.

I am trying to decide whether to release without the third station or to keep going and see if i can sort it out.

I still have a few things to try - hopefully it will work, then it will be up for testing.

Take care

Shane

just downloaded it and played for 3 hours straight!! great job on it shane, its great, the only thing is that it seems that the ambulance in station 2's rear lightbar doesnt "flash" or turn on and the brush truck at station 2 doesnt have a return to station command?? And a quick suggestion: Id love to see another battalion added to station 2, seems like there should be more than one for the whole city. Great submod and great idea with the captains of the trucks- so realistic

Keep in mind, what your seeing is more like a section of a city. I dont see anything wrong with a BC @ FS2, just saying though. ;)

Xplorer 4x4 is correct. To keep it in perspective, most (if not all) Battalion Chief's are responsible for 6 or more stations in their area, so it would be unrealistic to include additional BC's in game. However, it will still be possible to call the original BC (1) from off map. The BC that I will be including on map will be Battalion 6 - which is the BC responsible for 2 of the 3 station numbers that I am using in game (Station 85 [1] and 36 [3]). Station 2 will be known as 51 for all those fans out there (myself included).

Your submods are always worth the wait. At least to me they are. Keep up the good work. Any chance for some screens?

Hi Jon,

nice to hear from you. As always, your kind words flatter me. I am trying a number of things differently, this time, to hopefully add to the realism. I am attempting to reorganise the parking at Station 85 [1] so that it is less organised (if that makes sense). Instead of having a bay for ALS engines, a bay for the BLS engines and a bay for the ladder, I am trying to mix it up so it is more realistic (I imagine that space is at a premium and that the vehicles are put where they will fit), so I am trying to recreate that situation, but still make it possible to call units to the scene. the screenshot below will hopefully explain this better.

Units to be included; * please note that all the units contained on the map will be suitably numbered and added as extra units, so the originals will still be available from off map.

Station 85 post-754-025455000 1282281056.jpg

Squad 85 (LEV), HAZMAT 85

Engine 85, Engine 285

Ladder 85, Watercanon 85

USAR 85, Heavy Rescue 85

Rescue 85, Rescue 885, Rescue 985 (ambulances)

Station 51 post-754-099658900 1282279954.jpg

Squad 51 (LEV)

Engine 51

Ladder 51

Rescue 51, Rescue 851 (ambulances)

Brush 51

Station 36 post-754-039160000 1282280006.jpg

Squad 36

Engine 36

Engine 236

Rescue 36, Rescue 836 (ambulances)

Brush 36

As a side note, I had previously shown the police vehicles as all Dodge Chargers at the station, but have since decided to include some as cv's.

The plan is for the station to have crown vics as 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, with Dodge Chargers 210, 211 and slicktop Dodge Chargers 212, 213.

The CHP should have crown vics C-41, C-42, with 2 Dodge Chargers and 1 Dodge Charger slicktop.

That is the current plan ......... anyway.

More to come soon,

Take care Shane

Xplorer 4x4 is correct. To keep it in perspective, most (if not all) Battalion Chief's are responsible for 6 or more stations in their area, so it would be unrealistic to include additional BC's in game. However, it will still be possible to call the original BC (1) from off map. The BC that I will be including on map will be Battalion 6 - which is the BC responsible for 2 of the 3 station numbers that I am using in game (Station 85 [1] and 36 [3]). Station 2 will be known as 51 for all those fans out there (myself included).

Hi Jon,

nice to hear from you. As always, your kind words flatter me. I am trying a number of things differently, this time, to hopefully add to the realism. I am attempting to reorganise the parking at Station 85 [1] so that it is less organised (if that makes sense). Instead of having a bay for ALS engines, a bay for the BLS engines and a bay for the ladder, I am trying to mix it up so it is more realistic (I imagine that space is at a premium and that the vehicles are put where they will fit), so I am trying to recreate that situation, but still make it possible to call units to the scene. the screenshot below will hopefully explain this better.

Units to be included; * please note that all the units contained on the map will be suitably numbered and added as extra units, so the originals will still be available from off map.

Station 85 post-754-025455000 1282281056.jpg

Squad 85 (LEV), HAZMAT 85

Engine 85, Engine 285

Ladder 85, Watercanon 85

USAR 85, Heavy Rescue 85

Rescue 85, Rescue 885, Rescue 985 (ambulances)

Station 51 post-754-099658900 1282279954.jpg

Squad 51 (LEV)

Engine 51

Ladder 51

Rescue 51, Rescue 851 (ambulances)

Brush 51

Station 36 post-754-039160000 1282280006.jpg

Squad 36

Engine 36

Engine 236

Rescue 36, Rescue 836 (ambulances)

Brush 36

As a side note, I had previously shown the police vehicles as all Dodge Chargers at the station, but have since decided to include some as cv's.

The plan is for the station to have crown vics as 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, with Dodge Chargers 210, 211 and slicktop Dodge Chargers 212, 213.

The CHP should have crown vics C-41, C-42, with 2 Dodge Chargers and 1 Dodge Charger slicktop.

That is the current plan ......... anyway.

More to come soon,

Take care Shane

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! Keep Up The Good Work :D I Cant Wait good work

Guest paramedic of italy

hey its possible to get it for la V2.0.2? i have a problem too: when i start 2 times the freeplay, the second time when the FD 1 & 2 are allarmed the units get stuck. Help

hey its possible to get it for la V2.0.2? i have a problem too: when i start 2 times the freeplay, the second time when the FD 1 & 2 are allarmed the units get stuck. Help

Thank you for you interest in my submod - I am currently working on a version for LA Mod version 2.0.2 and hope to have it available as soon as I can sort out a few hiccups.

I am including the Additional Units submod as part of this version and have just received Occram's kind permission to use Occram's Lights in the submod.

At the moment, I am considering releasing as a complete package - so it can be installed as an additional mod and not interfere with your current version of LA Mod. This will mean that when you download it, you install with the mod installer and it is ready to go, without having to play around with files. The downside to this approach is that it will involve a rather large download. If anybody has any thoughts on this, please let me know.

Take care

Shane

Thank you for you interest in my submod - I am currently working on a version for LA Mod version 2.0.2 and hope to have it available as soon as I can sort out a few hiccups.

I am including the Additional Units submod as part of this version and have just received Occram's kind permission to use Occram's Lights in the submod.

At the moment, I am considering releasing as a complete package - so it can be installed as an additional mod and not interfere with your current version of LA Mod. This will mean that when you download it, you install with the mod installer and it is ready to go, without having to play around with files. The downside to this approach is that it will involve a rather large download. If anybody has any thoughts on this, please let me know.

Take care

Shane

haha thats great, seeing as i have occrams light mod in addition to yours :lach:

Guest espnty

Hey after i download and open it, My Winzip program opens and i select the file and there is not copy file, In detail can someone explain how else to do it. I also tryed to select the extract opion to th LA mod It didnt work Please HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest ChrisReeder

Hey great submod. I was wondering if anyone has put any thought into either making the firehouses in game now larger or maybe adding a new station to the map to house the additional units its just a thought and I dont know if it can be done.

OK I see Shane's up coming update looking great.