ShaneGreen

Los Angeles Mod v1.9.3 SG Submod

Anyone have a problem with the missions? On V1.9 I tried to access the 10 new missions from the LA mod, and the first 10 missions are gone. All I have is the original missions.

This has been covered a million times in the bug report thread, as well as a work around. This isnt related to the SG submod, its a bug from 1.9/2.0 that simply applies to this submod because its based on 1.9.

Hey, sorry if this has already been answered or asked but I really can't be bothered going through 25-30 pages of replies. I was just wondering if you would be able to release bits and pieces of your sub-mod as I would love to be able to have the detectives and unmarked Dodges in a regular LA Mod Game. I love your sub mod :12: but I would really love to stick to the original game but I would love the detectives in the game. Any chance of that happening or is there some way I can move files around to import them into a regular game without having the sub mod installed?

Thanks again.

I installed this mod yesterday. And it works great on v2.0. But is the ambulances meant to only carry paramedics? Also the ambulances at the hospital doesn't respawn strecthers so you can only use them once.

Edited by mutu

Guest someguy21
I installed this mod yesterday. And it works great on v2.0. But is the ambulances meant to only carry paramedics? Also the ambulances at the hospital doesn't respawn strecthers so you can only use them once.

The mod was made to have 2 paramedics on the ambulance with the intention of more realism. This way you can assess the pt then have both medics get the strecher. As far as the other ambulances not respawning strechers i have no clue. Are they the AMR ambulances or the fd ones?

If the ambulance doesnt have a stretcher crew, select both medics at once,(Hold CTRL and click the 2 medics) then choose the Get Command(looks like a hand) and you should see a stretcher icon. Click on the ambo and they will get the stretcher.

The mod was made to have 2 paramedics on the ambulance with the intention of more realism. This way you can assess the pt then have both medics get the strecher. As far as the other ambulances not respawning strechers i have no clue. Are they the AMR ambulances or the fd ones?

The AMR ambulances will respawn a stretcher crew at the hospital when you trigger the alarm at FS1 or FS2. I think its FS1 but i dont recall.

Guest mutualaidsupplies

I have 2.0 LA mod and LA sub-mod 1.1 installed. I notice when I install your mod it deletes Hoppahs ATF, Border patrol, etc.

Howcan i keep Hoppahs vehicles and yours too?

sorry but I don't get your answer ....... I would like to know as well if I can use this mod with LA Mod v2.0 ?

and one quote from the readme

I have removed the ability to purchase units if you call for a vehicle and none are available.

does that mean we only do have the units shown on the screen shots ? non are purchasable

sorry but I don't get your answer ....... I would like to know as well if I can use this mod with LA Mod v2.0 ?

and one quote from the readme

does that mean we only do have the units shown on the screen shots ? non are purchasable

I think you can use this with V2.0.

It means that you can only use the units that are on the map. There are units at the stations so you never really need any more. You can still purchase some vehicles if you need them but a lot of them become too expensive to purchase.

I think you can use this with V2.0.

It means that you can only use the units that are on the map. There are units at the stations so you never really need any more. You can still purchase some vehicles if you need them but a lot of them become too expensive to purchase.

ah ok .....

the reason I am asking is this

quote your answer from the 17th of this month

You can use it with V2.0 if you know what to do.

so is there something I have to be aware of ?

thx michael

Whats not to get, it says 2.0 in the topic. :1046275767_ugly:

I think you would have to rename the package to LA mod v2.0 rather than v1.9 then it should merge the files.

Problem is you wont have the SWR truck available, and some other things as well. You have to manually merge the xml files or use the AUS+SG submod when it becaomes stable.