ShaneGreen

Los Angeles Mod v1.9.3 SG Submod

Hi Guys and Gals,

Sorry for my absence ............... I just got online now and found version 2 is out :ohm downloading it now.

Whilst that is fantastic news, I now have to rework my latest project, to make sure it is compatible with Version 2, as well as modify the current submod to suit, then rework a AUS compatible version :s OMG.

I am having difficulty getting time to work on this at the moment - and won't get much until the new year, so please forgive me if I am not frequent on the topic for some time yet. Thanks to those who have been kindly answering questions that other members have posted ... it is greatly appreciated.

I would like to wish you all a very Safe and Merry Christmas, with Best Wishes for a Prosperous New Year

Take care

Shane

Guest M1n1d0u

hi , sorry for the long moment without any news my internet connection was dead but now i'm here and stronger (lol) i send the aus compatibility for 2.0 at shane in 1 weeks i think i work on it

Wouldn't it be a good idea to let Shane, and his team create the next version of his mod, 1.9.4 (or 2.0 which ever), with the additional units added, and then worry about aesthetics such as uniforms?

I've asked Shane, not you.

When new version released its to late to worry abt any aesthetics.

Dont like aesthetics? Then its good idea to play mod with cubes instead of any models.

BTW I wouldnt like AddisionalUnitsSubmod to be added to SG submod as tons of models increase mod loadtime.

BTW I wouldnt like AddisionalUnitsSubmod to be added to SG submod as tons of models increase mod loadtime.

All that is done to add the AUS to this submod, it some script changing to make it so their all compatible. Shane and the team go GREAT distances to make their mod's compatible with basically all the other mods out there.

:cheers: Keep up the good work and have a happy new year guys

i have a little problem when i launch the map all model are here but the model is missing

ps : with 2.0 and SG any idea ? i have all proto

The 2.0 Compatible version hasnt been released yet.

I am having trouble with my sirens for this submod. The Sirens for engine 5 and LEV 2 do not work, as well as some PD units. Can somebody who doesn't have this problem either give me advice on how to fix it or send me their files that have to do with the vehicles' sirens it would be very appreciated. Thank You

- Anthony