ShaneGreen

Los Angeles Mod v1.9.3 SG Submod

Here is exactly what I get as an Error. (_LAFireStation8d369): Syntax Error. When I ignore the error, and load free play, the freeplay loads but the stations don't alarm, the roofs are on, and the pannel doesn't work. When the first call comes in the game crashes to the desktop.

but what did you change in the script ?

The script is in the post above. All I did was take the police changes to the scripts and put them in to my scripts. I then added the rest of the mod as is in to the proper folders.

Also Shane just a quick note, for your next update you may want to fix the CHP cruisers. IRL they would have C#. C denotes Central District (LA's District) and # is the cruiser number.

Here's the my scripts that are changed from the original mod. The mod says that there is an error with the LAFireStation Script but I can't see it. I'm hoping someone esle more experienced that me can see it.

Hit the ignore button when the errors comes up. Should tell you the line with the error.

Hit the ignore button when the errors comes up. Should tell you the line with the error.

Here is exactly what I get as an Error. (_LAFireStation8d537): Syntax Error. When I ignore the error, and load free play, the freeplay loads but the stations don't alarm, the roofs are on, and the pannel doesn't work. When the first call comes in the game crashes to the desktop.

Here is exactly what I get as an Error. (_LAFireStation8d537): Syntax Error. When I ignore the error, and load free play, the freeplay loads but the stations don't alarm, the roofs are on, and the pannel doesn't work. When the first call comes in the game crashes to the desktop.

You have to replace the LAFireStation with the old one. The file do not work it just lock up.