EmC-Unit

Miami Modification [PATCH 2.2.1]

Hey! So I don't know if it's intentional or a bug but I remember playing multiplayer smoothly using this mod with my friend 1-2 years ago and we wanted to get back in again but now it's really unplayable. So, none of us can buy units, we can spawn them, we can sell default ones, but we can't buy units, the button is just grayed out. Is this a bug? or intentional? I tried playing in singleplayer freeplay and I can buy units perfectly fine in that, it's just in multiplayer that's having the issues.

• Thanks 1

On 7/18/2023 at 3:45 PM, xTurbo21 said:

Hey! So I don't know if it's intentional or a bug but I remember playing multiplayer smoothly using this mod with my friend 1-2 years ago and we wanted to get back in again but now it's really unplayable. So, none of us can buy units, we can spawn them, we can sell default ones, but we can't buy units, the button is just grayed out. Is this a bug? or intentional? I tried playing in singleplayer freeplay and I can buy units perfectly fine in that, it's just in multiplayer that's having the issues.

It is a bug and i'm not shure we will fix it soon. We will take a look for the next version release.

To stir up some controversy lol! This site is to quiet and why is the tower ladder so screwed up anybody?  Yes sorry members that is some of my personal editing of the Miami mod oops! 

Also just a suggestion we should go with a more modern stretcher like the Stryker but it is pretty cool script how the stretcher go's up  and down:)  

Nice work on the Ambo EMC what was up with the Aline invasion at Miami Mall 9 to 10 ft beams walking around shopping man massive PD response and not for teens fighting BS on that lol! Some type portal open traced back to Antarctic where you can't past the Ice shelf hmm!!! X files was right lol!  

• Thanks 1