LAPD or LASD K9?

K9  

133 members have voted

1. 1. LAPD or LASD?

• LAPD
    • LASD
    • Neither, I am allergic to dogs

Guest [Koning]
Sorry it's not going to the Tahoe anymore. I talked to Mikesphotos and they stopped using that Tahoe like 4 years ago. I am going to switch to the LAPD Crown Victoria then. I am just wondering if it's worth to add a whole extra car for just 1 door logo (k-9 on the rear doors). :)

I think You should just clone it and edit the skin. :smoke:

Just 2 questions

1. have you finished the script already

2. now you are not goint to make the tahoe, cant you just make that cool white ford 250 you showed us? :prop:

Thanks in Advantage,

[Koning]

Sorry it's not going to the Tahoe anymore. I talked to Mikesphotos and they stopped using that Tahoe like 4 years ago. I am going to switch to the LAPD Crown Victoria then. I am just wondering if it's worth to add a whole extra car for just 1 door logo (k-9 on the rear doors). :)

That's a shame.... I liked that car :(

I would just copy the current CV and add the logo. :P

Guest pappy02us

Well as I see it if your going to make this unit part of your additional units mod, just make the Tahoe anyway. I mean your adding units that aren't specifically used in LA anyways.

Wouldn't it be relatively simple to do?

la k9 hummer

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lapd5150policemotor/3994849336/

im guessing you must have come across that and dismissed it already?

I don't think anyone would complain about having another cv in the mod if it means having a police k9, people WANT a k9 unit. The 4x4 vehicle would've looked good but really we all want a working k9.