em4fun

American LaFrance tiller cab

Information

This mod will replace the normal tiller truck cab to an American LaFrance cab like the new tiller trucks in L.A.

Remember it's still in progses!

Screens

vaag.png

scherp.png

Problem

we still have a problem I hope someone can help,as you can see in the screens is the skin of the cab sharper on the second screen then the first screen! who know how to solve this?

Credits

-Em4fun: model & uv-map

-Xplorer4x4: converting & ingame work

-Bernt: converting

no, the scripts only allow for one tiller MODEL to be in game, this applies to the to station scripts and call scripts, it would betoo complicated to have two seperate vehicles

That says alot. :rolleyes: Since you seem to know so much answer these questions.

First, do you have any knowledge of C++?

secondly, explain why it only supports one tiller? Hoppah never said the game was restricted to ONE tiller and he would know best.

Third, who said anything about adding two tillers to the stations? Adding two tillers itself would not require any modification to the LAfriestation and lafirestationstart script if the second was called from off the map.

Can you answer these questions, I have no doubt Hoppah can, but since you are claiming to have knowledge of this area I look forward to an answer from you.