Oberfrankengamer

Emergency Bamberg

That sucks. If I find out how to translate WInterberg, than I bet it's the same way to translate this. :gruebel:

Winterburd requires you to rename one file. I forget the file name but it has a .en extension. Delete the en part of the name and change it to xml over writing the original XML, and your done.

Yeah, but randomperson said that you had to rename the .de file and stuff, too. :s

The way Xplorer said to do it is the best way, with the new version of the mod. The way I said to do it was a while ago, and that was before the mod included different metastrings files.

Basically, go with the way Xplorer said to do it.

Yeah, but randomperson said that you had to rename the .de file and stuff, too. :s

You used to but they changed it.

First, delete metastrings.xml, then find metastrings.en, and rename it to metastrings.xml. Its in the specs folder. Now your all done, but the translations are quite rough, and the way you have to dispatch units, really sucks imo. It disables the hotkey function and you cant get any over view of what personnel or equipment are in the apparatus so you basically have to memorize it, and I find I usually end up sending several units to a scene to find which one has the jaws of life.

Sorry for the bumb, but this is a unbelievably great mod! I want to download it and as you guys know FBI took megaupload down so it wasnt available for download anymore, i spend hours on searching for the mod and i finally got a polish link where i downloaded it and i just reuploaded it to share it with you guys!

This is version 2.0 FINAL enjoy!

http://hotfile.com/dl/39363451/f1b7b6b/Emergency_Bamberg_2.0.rar.html